Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Hasbro Pulse Wampa today and damn, the silver metallic box looks horrible. I wasn't expecting that 'cause it's not what was shown when I ordered it. I work in the print industry and I've always felt silver metallic is overused and looks like crap most of the time. It looks terrible here; Box art is way too dark. Another Wampa is set free!

I received my Hasbro Pulse Wampa today and damn, the silver metallic box looks horrible. I wasn't expecting that 'cause it's not what was shown when I ordered it. I work in the print industry and I've always felt silver metallic is overused and looks like crap most of the time. It looks terrible here; Box art is way too dark. Another Wampa is set free!

I did not order it, but this is sad news especially with how well the Premium Snake Eyes looks as well as the recent Armorer.

Honest Trailers made a crack about "the low bar of being in the best Dad in Star Wars" lol....

so here's a Dad pic in honor of my Beskar Mandos coming in from BBTS today (and, like Season 2 :blissy wait almost over). Wish he came with flame attachments but whatever.

Had to cheer myself up so ordered Ezra, Sabine, Kanaan, and Chopper off Amazon - they might come in today too.:cool:

Hasbro_beskarMando1dewback.jpg

Damn dude, that looks like an actual shot from ESB

Haven't been too happy with the Hasbro Mando or the SH Figuarts. Hasbro's helmet is wrong, and the SH figuarts is just awful from the next down, so took the head and cape from it and stuck it on the Hasbro. Helmet is still a tad small but happy with it until the Mafex version hits.

View attachment 498682

Ironically, the helmet looks bigger in pics than in person for some reason - weird. The IG-11 is a masterpiece. Hard to believe the over-engineers at BANDAI knocked it out of the park, but they sure did.

Last edited:
Looks great.

SHFA look sharp but too clean and over engineered

thanks; once the Mafex comes out, this will go back in a box, lol

the over engineering aspect is what killed me, but the lack of weather deco bugged. I will never understand hinged shoulder armor. Spent more time trying to keep the damned things on.

For myself, I'd rather have a better porportioned body with less articulation.

very cool.........

Thanks, I hate that Hasbro made this an exclusive to Walmart. Flippers had a field day snatching nearly all of them up day one.

Anyway, I should have Ahsoka in hand by end of the week.

This will be my second six inch SW Black Series figure in a long time. I may have just started a new collection obsession. :lol

In stock?

WTF, they haven't even shipped my pre-order yet. I hope it doesn't get cancelled. Seeing Ahsoka as pre-order again.

Thanks, I hate that Hasbro made this an exclusive to Walmart. Flippers had a field day snatching nearly all of them up day one.

Anyway, I should have Ahsoka in hand by end of the week.

This will be my second six inch SW Black Series figure in a long time. I may have just started a new collection obsession. :lol

Fell into that rabbit hole. The carbonized Mando & co. was supposed to be "just something to play with..."
Waiting for a battle droid #2 today (to go with the Rebels figs that came in:monkey3)

But the engineering, sculpts etc for these things is amazing, d@ammit.:cool:

Fell into that rabbit hole. The carbonized Mando & co. was supposed to be "just something to play with..."
Waiting for a battle droid #2 today (to go with the Rebels figs that came in:monkey3)

But the engineering, sculpts etc for these things is amazing, d@ammit.:cool:

:lol Oh no...What Have I gotten myself into?!? :lol

You were impressed by carbonized Mando? That thing is hideous, wonky helmet, ugly paint apps.

You should check out snowspeeder Luke and Dagobah Luke if you really want to be impressed.

I refuse to buy any of that carbon crap cash grab.
I agree they are blah and add nothing to the line in reality.

Back