Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“The hunter becomes the hunted”

A6DB162B-2018-4B10-9710-32E230DA435E.jpg

Anyone doing some custom effect pieces for TBS Mando? Flame effect and Whistling Birds are a must:clap

There's a 25% red circle coupon at Target for toys. I just ordered the Boba Fett electronic helmet for $74.

Not that it’s a competition, but I was able to use it on TVC Galaxy’s Edge BMF and go it for $300. Never thought I’d score that for that much below retail. And to think I was kicking myself for not getting it a few weeks back when they had a $25 off of a $50+ purchase :lol

It’s good until Thanksgiving I think so there is probably plenty of opportunities to find that ‘right’ item to use it on.

I have that Boba Helmet and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed, especially at that price. It’s a great piece!

:lol it’s a bit big for me as well but I couldn’t pass on that price. I tend to get myself into trouble like that. Buy something and then have the problem where to put it. Even the guy ringing me up commented that was the way to use that coupon.

I’m glad to have used it already because knowing me I’d forget I have it and buy something small and blow the coupon at checkout when scanning my circle barcode. Made that mistake with 5% off your total purchase birthday coupon I stupidly used on a single, small purchase item. So watch out if you’ve added it to your account but don’t mean to use it yet!

How can we make a bot so we can snag 100 and give them to needy people like Robin Hood? We can only fight bots with bots.

Is it common for the new black series ESB vader to have bad paint apps on the helmet? I've seen a couple of reviews where there were blobs of running paint like the one I got. Kind of annoying

Target says dec release date for Deluxe Mando..but I bet they will have them in stores by Thanksgiving...especially since the new season starts this week .

We all know it’s about the merchandise and promotion of the show

Back