Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The employees that accepted the returns really cant see that its a totally different figure on the side of the box?

Don't know if you've ever worked retail, but you basically have to put up with ******** from scammers unless you have concrete proof they are pulling one over on you. Unless you've got video of them swapping, you've gotta accept the return. Then often times if it can still be sold, it'll get put in the go-backs cart to hang out on the shelves for some unsuspecting parent to buy it for their kid.

Ok random question - went hunting for thread under movie/show, but no luck

Finished Star Wars Rebels (finally), the child at the end is Sabines and who....? I was confused who the dad was? Thanks all

Ok random question - went hunting for thread under movie/show, but no luck

Finished Star Wars Rebels (finally), the child at the end is Sabines and who....? I was confused who the dad was? Thanks all

Its not Sabines. Its Hera and Kanans.

Don't know if you've ever worked retail, but you basically have to put up with ******** from scammers unless you have concrete proof they are pulling one over on you. Unless you've got video of them swapping, you've gotta accept the return. Then often times if it can still be sold, it'll get put in the go-backs cart to hang out on the shelves for some unsuspecting parent to buy it for their kid.

Someone explain why 2 minutes in the Target ex Remnant Trooper PO was gone. Since it was online. Srsly are flippers set up to rapid-order thousands of these things? Not that upset but was mildly annoying.

If u are going to have an EX u should have enough to go around online, at least for 5 minutes.:pfft:

Does Target reserve most of its stock for their brick & mortar locations? Would explain why the online side sells out in minutes. I've missed every last one.

Dunno but with U.S. Covid surge sticking with mail order. Which so far is doing good for me but am more of a casual Black Series collector.

Maybe late but only watched Clone Wars and Rebels this past year - IMO awesome. Filoni sez he's not planning a Rebels sequel tho I think series wound up well and left a lot of doors open.

Quick cell shot of newest arrivals (besides Beskar Mando):

SW_HasbroBlack_Rebels.jpg

Still need to complete the crew - they're pretty good, Chopper especially:clap. Might be my favorite droid besides IG-11. Will probably pick up another.:cool:

Someone explain why 2 minutes in the Target ex Remnant Trooper PO was gone. Since it was online. Srsly are flippers set up to rapid-order thousands of these things? Not that upset but was mildly annoying.

If u are going to have an EX u should have enough to go around online, at least for 5 minutes.:pfft:

It's bots. Many are using programs to grab them.

I just watched this YouTube video, wow they look good. My kids love the bad batch. Have not really dipped into Black Series for years and wondering what their prototype to final quality ratio is like?

Just started getting Black Series the past year - Cara Dune for sure has a great portrait for something that small. My new Kanaan Jarrus has bad paint and a flaw; but Sabine and Ezra are excellent. The Mandos and droids are amazing.

At this point I'd order any of the Black series. Which ya know, aren't THAT cheap bein' geared to "adult kid collectors". For me ended up loosely collecting SW Black Series and HT.

Greef looks great other than his skin tone nearly matching his sleeves. He’s more an orange color than black. Even HT struggles to get black skin tones right, Rhodey always comes out too light.

Like the sculpt on Kuiil. Something about Gideon looks a little off to me, maybe the eyes? Anyway hoping the final product on these look good in person.

Back