Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven’t even received shipping notification for my Wampa yet lol

Looking forward to crushed box :yess:

:lol

My box looks like the person who packed it was confused by the shiny lettering and grabbed a penny to see if my wampa was a winner like a scratch off ticket before they boxed it up for shipping. :(

Got my Pulscon Exclusive BS Wampa delivered today.. Box is too cool. Didn't realize it was Silver foil. The down side is it is scratched to hell on the front. Box was plenty big, but I guess sliding back and forth in the card board box scratched it all up. Only had a couple blow up bags inside. First time I've received anything from Pulse not in Perfect condition.. :(

Wonder if I should complain.

View attachment 496446

View attachment 496447

The feels I get from looking at that vintage box are so strong. Ahhhhhh nostalgia.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

3422f8919a7def388546fe6f7e9af3b4.jpg

bddd68d120f74f3111c8663f96b3cb5d.jpg

This is a superb figure, based on looks alone. Looking forward to getting him out the box later. I have a second which I intend on keeping in the box but might sell him later down the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So the Cad Bane exclusive preorder on a random Thursday with no prior announcement was not cool. Somehow it still managed to sell out in 5 minutes. Not feeling that premium membership treatment from Pulse lately.

So the Cad Bane exclusive preorder on a random Thursday with no prior announcement was not cool. Somehow it still managed to sell out in 5 minutes. Not feeling that premium membership treatment from Pulse lately.

I was kinda pissed about it as is but I can?t even imagine how I?d feel as a premium member. I?m glad I?m not completely missing out on Cad Bane, but I really wanted that TODO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They actually did say it would be sold to premium members only on Oct. 1 but never gave a time, so basically unless you were sitting in front of your computer all day refreshing you were out of luck. I'm pretty much done with this line because they're making it too hard with all these exclusives.

All the exclusive stuff is getting out of hand...

Seems next to impossible to get any of the cool stuff in the UK, seems to be if we do get any exclusive things it's in extremely limited quantities and you barely stand a chance of getting one, like that Mandalorian Armourer.

Is anyone shocked that they already split up the Endor set for individual preorders for Han, Luke and Leia so soon :horror

Back