Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The same can be said for Moloch. That ****er is huge!

And speaking of Moloch, I was able to get the 20% discount for the two that I purchased on Monday. Though they don't automatically ring up with the discount, the cashier will (usually) override it due to how vague this week's ad is.

Did you mean the Gamorrean Guard? I was referring to ESB Han. I did get a Gammy!

No, I referenced Moloch's size when you guys were talking about the size of the GG and his increased cost. So, I quoted myself to make a comment that I was able to go back to the store and get the 20% discount applied to it. Sorry for any confusion.

Is Zuckus actually out in the wild? I thought he was a Disneystore exclusive?

I did find a Moloch the other day, what a fantastic figure!

Yes, he was last seen being shot by this guy however...

5ce7397f294e15da2287320a89c1420510728757_hq.jpg

Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

I picked up two more Gamorreen Guards from Target. PM me if somoeone needs one. I was hoping to trade for Moloch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just came across a bunch of General Veers at a local Walgreens. Grabbed one for me and a buddy, he looks fantastic!

I went in to Target to look for a Gamorrean Guard and found this guy there:
Star Wars Black Moloch 001.jpg

I walked out with a Mega Construx figure instead. :lol

I did check and it was $29.99.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

Today’s new additions. The princess and pirate.

dc6347468b0f3a5c719ffc683afa5d55.jpg

d10ede29896ed413559cd86e30c1233a.jpg

Today’s new additions. The princess and pirate.

dc6347468b0f3a5c719ffc683afa5d55.jpg

d10ede29896ed413559cd86e30c1233a.jpg

Nice haul, need that Target Leia! The swoop is huge when you bust it out & assemble it.

opened up my Veers tonight, very happy with him!

391b6351f314dfc4fff803057b2eee86.jpg

Nice haul, need that Target Leia! The swoop is huge when you bust it out & assemble it.

opened up my Veers tonight, very happy with him!

391b6351f314dfc4fff803057b2eee86.jpg

Nice figure. I just rewatched ESB last night and noticed for the first time how sizable the imperial officers roles are. I like the actor who played Veers. He had a cold, dispassionate stare as he was carrying out his orders.

Nice figure. I just rewatched ESB last night and noticed for the first time how sizable the imperial officers roles are. I like the actor who played Veers. He had a cold, dispassionate stare as he was carrying out his orders.

He played the main villain in Last Crusade and For Your Eyes Only.

Back