Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pic of Bossk.

Nice to see Boba Fett, Bossk and IG88 will be released again. I have Boba, but passed on the other 2. I like the idea of re-releasing older figures in the archive line.

Thanks dude! I'm glad they're doing it too. I got lucky and managed to snag them at pretty close to retail price a year or so ago. But theres plenty of others I need. And they'll be better with photo real to boot.

Nice shot. I like the Mafex Fett with jaw sculpt in the helmet... like how you got that in there ����✨

Thanks! Kind of a happy accident. I forgot it was even there lol. Which just makes it an even more amazing detail because you really don't even see it most of the time

That’s a beautiful photo great job.

Thanks bro!

"Yes, Admiral?"

sfTugZS.jpg

Why is ESB Han Solo so hard to find? Is he not officially released yet?

Do people care about the black series boxes? I think I have most of the first few waves that ill probably end up throwing out. Just curious if people actually want those boxes or not.

Do people care about the black series boxes? I think I have most of the first few waves that ill probably end up throwing out. Just curious if people actually want those boxes or not.

I've seen people sell their boxes. Its rare and I'm not sure if anyone actually buys them. But I see them go up for sale enough to make me think someone has successfully sold them before

Hey, I saw him (and many) at Target today- I passed as he was sporting a 29.99 price page.

I swear wherever I seem to move becomes the landfill for toys nobody wants to buy. My Targets and Walmart's only have all pegs filled with Solo BS figures, DJ and a few Kylo Rens. Keep hoping they clearance them out to get new ones in.
29.99? I didn't know Hasbro raised their prices on the Black Series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Gammy was 29.99. He was more than the other figures they had there. Not sure why but his box is bigger- so that’s why they hiked the price I bet.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

NJ area can’t find any of the Hans or Guards
Or Zucks

NY Long Island either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Zuckus actually out in the wild? I thought he was a Disneystore exclusive?

I did find a Moloch the other day, what a fantastic figure!

Is Zuckus actually out in the wild? I thought he was a Disneystore exclusive?

I did find a Moloch the other day, what a fantastic figure!

I checked the site, he doesn't show up in a search. I'm annoyed that they would make him a DSE, simply because they rarely keep stock in for items people actually want. I could buy 15 Poe's off of the site today, lol.

The Gammy was 29.99. He was more than the other figures they had there. Not sure why but his box is bigger- so that’s why they hiked the price I bet.

His price is up because he's a much larger figure, using more plastic and premium materials, plus the larger box needed to accommodate him

I checked the site, he doesn't show up in a search. I'm annoyed that they would make him a DSE, simply because they rarely keep stock in for items people actually want. I could buy 15 Poe's off of the site today, lol.

Yeah, I'm not too into the idea of disneystore exclusive black series figures either. Hopefully he'll be around in good numbers, pretty much any collector of the line is going to want that one. Although I will say all the disneystore exclusive Diamond Select Marvel figures have been pretty easy to get, so hopefully that follows for old Zucks here.

Back