Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet to see a “ super articulated “ 3.75 “ SW line.. where are you getting this misinformation from :dunno

Apologies if you were joking, but I find it really unnecessary to accuse me of spreading misinformation, especially when a quick Google search reveals over a decade worth of super articulated 3.75" Star Wars figures. :lol

SA3.75" figures have existed since the early 2000's. Hasbro shelved SA in favor of limited 5POA a couple of years ago for their main line to cut costs and focus on kids, though they released a few new and repacked SA3.75" under the Black Series line during that time.

This year, they've brought them back under "The Vintage Collection" line, a collector oriented line that is solely SA3.75" which first launched back in 2010.

So who talks first?

j7J12pi.jpg

Damn, that is a great Poe head there (and a really awesome pic as usual)! Is that a different sculpt? Or just a repaint on the Hasbro head?

Thanks! Its the TLJ Poe head repainted by Oldboy on FB and insta. He does AMAZING work. Sells them in limited batches and then its done.

Thanks! Its the TLJ Poe head repainted by Oldboy on FB and insta. He does AMAZING work. Sells them in limited batches and then its done.

Ahhhhh it's things like this that tempt me to get into social media. Might have to look into this Oldboy person!

I think that Poe is one of his best pieces of work. Great shot, man!
73e7b4131776d5f86492eef9db5b1a22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome shot there! love the environment and Jaina works perfectly in the shot

I don't think I'm ever ordering from Entertainment Earth again. A slew of other online retailers - except EE - has Piett in stock already, who's supposed to be an EE exclusive. Still slated for "August".

Got a custom cape from GPSLOT on eBay for the upcoming Vader Return of the Jedi Bandai model kit and decided to try it out on the BS ANH vader. I like it!
20180901_144251-1.jpg
20180901_144110-1.jpg

I don't think I'm ever ordering from Entertainment Earth again. A slew of other online retailers - except EE - has Piett in stock already, who's supposed to be an EE exclusive. Still slated for "August".

You can just just cancel your EE order right? Or purchase from somewhere else and see if EE ever ships. They have a no questions asked return policy too.

It’s just frustrating. Piett was an EE exclusive and it’s pathetic they weren’t even the first to get him. :lol

I’ll wait until I get paid then see if they’ve shipped him by then. If not, I’m going with BBTS.

so gettin a zuckuss at retail impossible now? was there a PO at disney store and now long gone or comin soon, anyone know?

robos fwoosh review has me sold and hasbro re-releasing fett and bossk(and ig-88?) makes zuks and 4-lom a must buy in meantime.

Could be where all the Canadian ones that were exclusive to EB Games up here ended up.

I know Zuckuss is supposed to be a bit shorter, but this looks like another seriously undersized fig to me. Looks like someone's little brother.

24j5GNC.jpg

Oh wow that’s way too small. What’s sad is that he’ll look even shorter next to MAFEX Boba. :(

Not that big of a difference

View attachment 425396

And it looks like the scale might be fairly accurate. (I’m as surprised as anybody, the pics in this thread had me convinced he was far too shrimpy)

View attachment 425399
View attachment 425398

That Fwoosh shot has the distortion of Zuckuss being close to camera. Compare the helmet sizes seen in the side-by-side and then in the Fwoosh wider pic. Zuckuss' head looks MUCH bigger than Boba's in the Fwoosh pic, whereas in the side-by-side Boba's is bigger.

It's the height that's an issue, but it's also Zuckuss' head and armor being undersized vs a fig like Fett.

And wow - that IG88 is an abomination. Not a huge fan of the Bossk either. Imagine what giant Bossk and shrimpy Zuckuss look like side-by-side.:lol

Back