Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a Hera Syndulla yesterday. She looks great with the rest of the Rebels set.

b46b3b98c0260a8a083b89772c7657d4--star-wars-droids-chopper.jpg

Just picked up the Toys R Us Admiral Ackbar and First Order officer. Not really wanting the officer so if you want one send me a PM.
20171102_142054.jpg

I found a Finn in first order uniform yesterday at target and picked it up with a coupon for $14. Not a bad figure.

I saw the 3.3/4" SW Black figures today at Wallmart. The first I've seen of them. I was actually tempted to pick up Ahsoka Tano, it looked great. But I decided that the 6" version will be good enough.

My order for two 40th Anniverary Artoos turned out to be two Snoke on throne sets instead. I'm not complaining, but kinda wanted those two extra Artoos. LOL.

Any ideas when Tarkin is coming out? Or for that matter, what IS the next set coming out??

Just a heads up about GameStop.

There's been a fair number of reports from collectors receiving wrong figures, or figures with very damaged boxes. Someone ordered two 40th Anniversary R2's and received two Snokes instead. Some show up crushed or with razor cuts, if the box condition is important.

Their customer service is not great either, and it can take forever to get something fixed. That happened to me once as well - sent me the wrong variant of a figure and had to hound them to get the right one. Took weeks.

I would personally just pay a few dollars more for BBTS. GameStop is not a great place for collectibles.

Thanks for the heads up!
It's tempting, that's a better price than BBTS. Do they offer free pick up at stores.... I'm going to look into it in a moment.

Also, just checked there and they have the Gamestop Exclusive Battlefront II Inferno Squadron Agent available to order as well:
https://www.gamestop.com/collectibl...squadron-agent-figure-only-at-gamestop/147523

She’s worth the preorder

Also saw the Snoke BS with throne at my local Gamestop ..so it is available in the stores

Last edited:
I got my Amazon Exclusive Preatorian Guard yesterday, looks great!
I tried to get some good pics of it, this is the best I got:
Amazon Exclusive Star Wars Black Series Elite Praetorian Guard with Heavy Blade 001.jpg
Amazon Exclusive Star Wars Black Series Elite Praetorian Guard with Heavy Blade 002.jpg
Strangely enough, the outer white product box has it listed as Victor Guard 3:
Amazon Exclusive Star Wars Black Series Elite Praetorian Guard with Heavy Blade 003.jpg
:dunno

Back