Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Amazon Exclusive Preatorian Guard yesterday, looks great!
I tried to get some good pics of it, this is the best I got:
View attachment 376982
View attachment 376983
Strangely enough, the outer white product box has it listed as Victor Guard 3:
View attachment 376984
:dunno

Looks great, thanks for posting pics! Did It ship in that white box?

Interesting on the Victor thing, thats how gamestop had their exclusive Snoke litsed too. Made it a pain for the employees to find it in their computers when I orderec it lol

Looks great, thanks for posting pics! Did It ship in that white box?

Interesting on the Victor thing, thats how gamestop had their exclusive Snoke litsed too. Made it a pain for the employees to find it in their computers when I orderec it lol

It shipped inside a standard Amazon shipper box. The white box was tapped closed by the factory, I don't know if that'll effect the resale value for anyone though. I have nowhere to display this at the moment so it'll have to stay boxed. I'm thinking the Victor thing is just a code word.

It shipped inside a standard Amazon shipper box. The white box was tapped closed by the factory, I don't know if that'll effect the resale value for anyone though. I have nowhere to display this at the moment so it'll have to stay boxed. I'm thinking the Victor thing is just a code word.

The Victor name is a code name to prevent any spoilers of new characters before Disney announced them. I think TLJ series 1 Rey and Luke goes by Grey 1 and Wolf 2 from some listings I saw, can't remember the exact code names.

Re: Hasbro legends 6" sw figures

This is a shot in the dark, but would anyone have a Celebration Luke they'd be willing to part with? I've got a few items I'd be willing to trade towards one, and I'm refusing to go the eBay route.

I also received my Amazon.com exclusive Praetorian Guards in the mail, today. Was also able to find the regular Praetorian Guard for sale finally on Target's website. I've got one of them on the way.

The Victor name is a code name to prevent any spoilers of new characters before Disney announced them. I think TLJ series 1 Rey and Luke goes by Grey 1 and Wolf 2 from some listings I saw, can't remember the exact code names.

Yeah that's kinda what I thought it would be. It's actually nice of them to minimize the spoilers. Thanks for the confirmation!

Anyone else received their Amazon Exclusive Stormtrooper pack yet? I freaking love it!

Finally able to have a smaller scale of the Jakku trooper. The Stormtrooper that comes with the pack is based on the TLJ version, used the gear on the TFA version instead. :yess:

_DSC3668.jpg

Anyone else received their Amazon Exclusive Stormtrooper pack yet? I freaking love it!

Finally able to have a smaller scale of the Jakku trooper. The Stormtrooper that comes with the pack is based on the TLJ version, used the gear on the TFA version instead. :yess:

View attachment 378583

Pretty awesome man! I still need to order one of those.

Didnt know the TLJ and TFA troopers were different, interestiiiing

The grill-frown is a nice touch.
I found an Inferno Squad Agent walking into a GS a couple weeks ago which is pretty much the only BS I've wanted since the 40th figures.
This week my Target has been stocking the AT-AT Driver and Snowtroopers which were no where to be found before. Picked up the first. I do like some of these 6" figs but have been trying to stay away since every time I get one I'm $20 short of a 1/6!

Back