Hasbro 6" Black Series Star Wars line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, I think some clone wars figures are pretty much guaranteed, you'll get Rex bud! (I'd buy him too)

Took me 6 months to find a decent painted Obi-Wan that didn't have crossed-eyes and badly aligned eyebrows.

I would love a Sidious/Maul/Savage three-pack based on "The Lawless," but I think it'll be a while before we see any TCW stuff in this line. I hope I'm wrong though!

I have gone to 12 different walgreens over the last two weeks around my area and found nothing. Yesterday I started hitting them again and found one that had an empty shelf but had put the label out. This is the first time I had seen the label out on any shelf. So this morning I hit another one and found Vader, Boba Fett and Chewie. YAY!!! I couldnt believe it when I walked around the corner and saw them sitting there.

I have gone to 12 different walgreens over the last two weeks around my area and found nothing. Yesterday I started hitting them again and found one that had an empty shelf but had put the label out. This is the first time I had seen the label out on any shelf. So this morning I hit another one and found Vader, Boba Fett and Chewie. YAY!!! I couldnt believe it when I walked around the corner and saw them sitting there.

Nice
Good to hear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 walmarts.... Do you guys like doing that? Because I'd imagine the gas prices alone are enough to cover whatever you pay more just buying them online...

12 walmarts.... Do you guys like doing that? Because I'd imagine the gas prices alone are enough to cover whatever you pay more just buying them online...

He typed walgreens which I could see. I have 4 within just a few miles. Plus it's the thrill of the hunt like the old days!

Well I didnt do all 12 Walgreens in one day either. I would hit a couple to the south of work one day then a couple to the north of work another day. Then on the weekends hit the others as I made my usual run to the grocery store and surrounding areas. It wasn't like I just went out and started driving around looking for them.
But to answer the question, no I dont like doing it. I lost taste for "the hunt" years ago. I just happened to really want to find these figures before the scalpers in this area did. It was personal. LOL.

He typed walgreens which I could see. I have 4 within just a few miles. Plus it's the thrill of the hunt like the old days!

There is just something about finding those harder to get figures in an actual store that you don't get when just buying them online:lecture

I got my Obi Robe, it really helps the figure. Here is my current line up. I never opened Leia or Boba.

I'm liking this figure! What a difference in paint apps from Boba to Luke. Boba probably the most paint apps I've ever seen on a 6" figure and Luke probably has the least I've ever seen. But he's still a very cool figure in my book.

Attachments

• untitled - Copy.jpg
    untitled - Copy.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
I finally saw both Biker Scout and Jabba @ Toys R US yesterday. Looked good but $44.99 is something I cannot do. I hope that Jabba goes on discount down the road. I would like to purchase him and store it away in hopes that one day the dias is released.

Back