Has there ever been talk of a Cable PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NosferatuBill36

Super Freak
Reaction score
Because I sure would love one. Even a comiquette would do. But after seeing Bucky, I really feel as if Cable would make a fantastic PF!
Cable_head.jpg

cable.jpg

:clap

Nope. $ide$how says they will not make him because there is not enough material in the world to make all the pouches.

Great artwork. Love Olivetti's style. I would go for his Cable. It's not even his line work that I love but the rendering he does is frigging fantastic!

Did they? do we have a link? Dont want to keep my hopes up:(. Cause that will rock!!!:yess:

Don't have the link as it was a while back and I don't really want to dig for it on the Sideshow site but here is the post I put up about it on Statue Marvels when it was first announced sometime back.

With Bowen Designs recently Releasing a Cable statue, does Sideshow have any plans for a Cable Comiquette? Possibly with baby Hope as an EX?

"Cable is in our planning for both Comiquette and Premium Format series. Both are currently in the design phase and are likely to move into sculpture soon."

With Bowen Designs recently Releasing a Cable statue, does Sideshow have any plans for a Cable Comiquette? Possibly with baby Hope as an EX?

"Cable is in our planning for both Comiquette and Premium Format series. Both are currently in the design phase and are likely to move into sculpture soon."

:dance HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!

For now I have the Koto Cable to keep me content which is sick imo. I like it much more than the Bowen since the face has an aged and rugged look to it but that's not to say I don't like the Bowen Cable.

Yes, an awesome 1/4 Cable and don't forget Bishop with his XSE-gun in action pose are high on my list also.

Imo the Bowen collector edition Retro Cable, ontop of the sentinel head looks brutal also.

Yes, an awesome 1/4 Cable and don't forget Bishop with his XSE-gun in action pose are high on my list also.

Imo the Bowen collector edition Retro Cable, ontop of the sentinel head looks brutal also.

Not comic book accurate though, I don't think Cable ever did battle a Sentinel.

Still a Cable PF anc Comiquette announcment is good news.

Bishop is cool too and would be a good announcement too for a statue.

Man this would be a great piece. Make it 1/4 PF please! Big guns, big pouches, and make DAMN sure his eye lights up!

Very anticipated character please do him right the first time guys!!! Dont try to milk us like a certain other xmen.

Originally Posted by Nicksincali

"Man this would be a great piece. Make it 1/4 PF please! Big guns, big pouches, and make DAMN sure his eye lights up!"

:goodpost: Couldn't agree more.

Back