Hartnell and Delgado ..aka.. Dr Who and The Master

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As you've done a sonic screwdriver with Pertwee and the TCE with Delgado, are you going to do a UNIT communicator with the Brig?

It'd be awesome for recreating those "Greyhound Leader to Trap One" moments :)

yeah Les I emailed her :)
SHes really busy right now :(

I dunno bout the com, need to look at a pict, might be something for you guys/gals to make yourself.

yeah Les I emailed her :)
SHes really busy right now :(

I dunno bout the com, need to look at a pict, might be something for you guys/gals to make yourself.

I'll sort out a pic so you can see what you think. If it's likely to eat into your already busy schedule then just say and I can always have a go at making one myself.

BTW How much are your heads and the accessories?

These look INCREDIBLE! I definitely can't wait to get hold of a Hartnell and cane, and Delgado and TCE. I have a Delgado outfit ready and waiting for when the Master arrives.

And yeah, I've been beyond busy. But it's a good busy, settling in to a new teaching position. I love the fact that students at this university actually come to office hours!!:rock

Im tryin to get a few molded and ready to take orders so that people who want more than 1 wont have to pay gobs of shipping ! Especially all our friends outside the USA :)

Oh... Sallah post is up :)

Im tryin to get him done also but Id prefer not to have 3 Brig molds .
If I finish him without a hat for people to put hats on, the head will look small around the hair , as it will need to be shaved down to fit most hats. Ive tried a number of them , on and off while sculpting.

I like him w the unit Beret myself, so I might just have that on as part of the sculpt that is molded .

What do you think ??

I like him w the unit Beret myself, so I might just have that on as part of the sculpt that is molded .

What do you think ??

I'm guessing most people are going to want to do the Brig in his field uniform with the wooly sweater, so the beret would be the way to go. I'll just use the early UNIT style alternate outfit that comes with the DiD figure instead of the dress uni.

Yeah I agree , I ordered a sweater for my fig .

I might do a diff hat Brig head down the road for his other outfit .

I'm guessing most people are going to want to do the Brig in his field uniform with the wooly sweater, so the beret would be the way to go. I'll just use the early UNIT style alternate outfit that comes with the DiD figure instead of the dress uni.

There is another alternative provided by OneSixthUnique https://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/onesixthunique/ who make a British General's Hat which is the closest to the Brig's officer's cap in 1/6th scale...

brig1.jpg

... which'll go with both the uniform and the woolly pully looks too.

I see that , and I like that . Its a bit pricey , its $ 24.71 before shipping for us in the USA for just the hat . hmmm

Yeah I agree , I ordered a sweater for my fig .

I might do a diff hat Brig head down the road for his other outfit .

Where'd you get the sweater from?

Regarding the hat it's a tricky one . My top choice would be with the officer's cap sculpted on as I want the attire from "The Daemons" most as that's when he said his immortal "Chap with the wings there.......five rounds rapid!" line but I also want,

attire from "The Invasion" ( shorter hair & beret )
Brigade Leader from "Inferno" ( no hat )

Should you do another head it may be an idea to slightly vary the moustache as Nicholas Courtney mentions in several DVD commentaries that he went through several different false ones during his run :lol

Also I Googled the UNIT communicator and couldn't find any images but he uses it in "The Invasion" if that's any help.

I see that , and I like that . Its a bit pricey , its $ 24.71 before shipping for us in the USA for just the hat . hmmm

I know - I felt much the same way (though I was spared international shipping costs, which being a UK collector doesn't actually happen that much!)... but it is for The Brigadier :)

Where'd you get the sweater from?

You might be a bit too late now - about a year ago ACI released some Wooly Pully sets (with two in each, one v-neck, one round necked) in black, blue and green, the latter perfect for the Brig.

Back