Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He never went back t make them. He didn't know how to do it without messing it all up so they just moved forward. :lecture

Finally got around to downloading the Silver Screen version and think it's my new favorite. Are they doing the same for ESB and ROTJ?

There was some conflict behind the scenes regarding the matter, so I cannot be sure, but.... let's never lose hope.

Isn't the Grindhouse version of Harmy's ROTJ at least a little bit like the Silver Screen version of SW? I haven't watched it but I thought the idea behind it was similar.

Aw crap I already need to by the Silver Screen Edition again. :lol

Hey guys, just an FYI on the new Silver Screen version.

It is almost 40 gigs large and therefore needs to be put on a dual layered disc to avoid any compression.

Good discs are costly. I will need to have a minimum of ten minimum parties interested before I can consider burning these.

I am happy to do so for you guys, but we need solid commitments for me to be able to help the group.

I hope you understand.

What's the story behind v1.6? Did they continue to clean up the first negative or did they scan a second negative that was in better shape?

And on SS v1.0 the only scene I didn't like was the X-Wings taking off from Yavin to attack the Death Star. On my version the tiny lights representing the X-Wings can barely be seen against the Yavin sky because they're so washed out. Do they show up better on v1.6?

Back