Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered MKV2.5 Now Available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harmy's Star Wars Despecialized Edition Remastered- List in First Post!!!

And soon sir you will experience it for yourself!

it's so amazing... so pretty and clean... and it takes me RIGHT back to '77...

can't thank you enough, JJJ....
honestly!
-r.

I watched Jedi yesterday and Empire the day before. I hadn't seen the regular versions of any of the movies since around 1995 or 96 on VHS, and now I can't imagine watching the SEs again. Yub Nub FTW!

Advance word is that now that Disney has the rights, restored versions of the ORIGINAL trilogy completely untouched will eventually be released on Blu-Ray.

And anyone who knows Disney's track record on their marquee Blu-Ray releases know that these will be demo quality worthy.

It will take time of course but it's coming. Yet another reason why this acquisition is a Godsend for all of us Star Wars fans.

Advance word is that now that Disney has the rights, restored versions of the ORIGINAL trilogy completely untouched will eventually be released on Blu-Ray.

And anyone who knows Disney's track record on their marquee Blu-Ray releases know that these will be demo quality worthy.

It will take time of course but it's coming. Yet another reason why this acquisition is a Godsend for all of us Star Wars fans.

But they don't. Disney don't own the distribution rights of A New Hope unless Fox sells it to them.

But they don't. Disney don't own the distribution rights of A New Hope unless Fox sells it to them.

Fox owns them till 2020 so sooner or later Disney will own it.

Fox owns ANH forever.

Uh no they don't. 2020 is the end of their rights to it. Besides regardless of who owns it, Lucas was the one stopping the original versions being restored and released. With him out of the picture, Fox might be willing to release them now.

Wrong. 2020 is the end of rights for the rest of the films, but FOX has rights to A New Hope forever unless they sell them or give them away. This is the truth.

Fox will be busy with the 3D Re-releases firstly to bother with an original version, in my opinion. If they do, they'll do it just slightly before 2020.

Wrong. 2020 is the end of rights for the rest of the films, but FOX has rights to A New Hope forever unless they sell them or give them away. This is the truth.

Fox will be busy with the 3D Re-releases firstly to bother with an original version, in my opinion. If they do, they'll do it just slightly before 2020.

It's a guaranteed major payday.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I stand corrected. I went back and read the news again and you are correct. However I do believe that with Lucas out of the picture, we have a better chance of seeing the originals one day released unaltered then we did before. Look at it this way. 2 weeks ago I would never have imagined anyone making Star Wars movies without Lucas at least while he was alive. Everyone thought he would take this franchise to the grave and beyond. Then who would have imainged that we would get an Episode 7,8 and 9? He spent years saying that it would never happen. Now in a matter of a weeks time, both things I just mentioned has happened. Hell has frozen over and all things are possible at this point in my mind. So is it really safe to say things like never or forever at this point? I wouldn't. :)

This is easy money. It's nothing at all to take out the extras Lucas added in.

The RESTORATION has already been done for these films. You only need to RE-CUT the added nonsense and changes.

When the time is right likely as a tie-inn to promote the new movies, Fox will release these. It's a no-brainer.

Just because Disney doesn't own the distribution rights doesn't mean they have a lot of influence on the process. This is a no-lose proposition for both parties.

It's common sense, come on people. The only reason it hasn't already been done is because of Lucas' stubbornness. Now that he's out of the way, we're finally going to get them.

Just watched parts of it. Amazing, like being back in the theatre.

:clap:clap

Got V and VI v.1 coming soon, can't wait.

:yess:

Received mine today! Thank you jimjimmyjones85!

I can tell you that they look fantastic as well. Having all 3 like this makes me not even care if they ever release these officially. We have them now and that's what counts. :clap

This is easy money. It's nothing at all to take out the extras Lucas added in.

The RESTORATION has already been done for these films. You only need to RE-CUT the added nonsense and changes.

When the time is right likely as a tie-inn to promote the new movies, Fox will release these. It's a no-brainer.

Just because Disney doesn't own the distribution rights doesn't mean they have a lot of influence on the process. This is a no-lose proposition for both parties.

It's common sense, come on people. The only reason it hasn't already been done is because of Lucas' stubbornness. Now that he's out of the way, we're finally going to get them.

They have a print. The one used for the DVD release.

Minimal clean up... and it's on Bluray.

Received mine today! Thank you jimjimmyjones85!

Glad you guys are happy !

I can tell you that they look fantastic as well. Having all 3 like this makes me not even care if they ever release these officially. We have them now and that's what counts. :clap

:lecture

A huge thank you to Gibby for helping me get a working copy of Harmy's ESB. Nothing quite like having the "original" Original Trilogy!!

MY OT is back! Shout out to jjj85 for hooking me up. It was like I was 7 again. Now what to do with those 3 imposters in my BluRay box:lol

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

MY OT is back! Shout out to jjj85 for hooking me up. It was like I was 7 again. Now what to do with those 3 imposters in my BluRay box:lol

Thanks man. I appreciate it.

hang them in your garden with fishing line......to scare the birds.........:lecture

remember?.....:wink1:

Back