Harmonica - Once Upon A Time in the West - sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres a new hot toys body coming out you should definitely look into that for jill and since shes a backburner well you can wait til the body comes out lol...

where did you get the wip clothes? they look good enough just need to dye or air brush to the right color.

Ah, Ill check that body out
Those are just clothes from one of my boxes o custom junk. The jacket is not long enough. There must be an alterable jacket out there somewhere.. I also seem to recall seeing red shirts like his somewhere .

I asked Steve Corn of Stevo's Toys to make me a round buckle, double tongue leather belt, like Harmonica's.
You'll need to request tan or brown leather.
He has them on his site ( https://stevostoys.com/toyspage4.htm )
He also has a Harmonica hat available, but you all ready have that covered Russ.
As far as 1/6 scale harmonica, the closest I've found was the one that came with Elwood Blues (Akroyd) Blues Bros. figs that came out years ago.
I am so looking forward to your Bronson Mr. Barlow!

Awesome belt MwNN !!
I thinkit is black though, does he offer it in that ?

16K, hmm Battlegear takes me to a domain for sale page, are they still around ?

There "might be" I decided to mold him Bald and do the hat alterations off a casting. I doubt the hatless head could wear the hat though as it would then look oversized and silly, but Ill play around w it.
I plan on doing a Death Wish head from it too ....
Anyone making a custom Kinjite figure ???:lol

lol.... just how many moments in the film did harmonica take off his hat?... are there any memorable scenes where bronson appear hatless? I doubt I will have use for a hatless version he will most likely he displayed with his hat on for me.

lol.... just how many moments in the film did harmonica take off his hat?... are there any memorable scenes where bronson appear hatless? I doubt I will have use for a hatless version he will most likely he displayed with his hat on for me.

Don't know, or care, how often his hat was off. I'm a Bronson fan and that is one helluva Bronson sculpt. However, I don't do many western figures and would like to be able to display him in other genres with my other figures.

Well this version may not work out hatless but I plan on doing the death wish version which is his look, with stache, and side parted hair for the majority of his roles including .....CHATO :) .

There is the Red Sun Charles & White Buffalo Charles & the Magnificent Seven Charles (not chronological order). No one would do the Mag 7, because you gotta do the other six.

Last edited:
Back