Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered. But I promise you all, if the nipples are removed form the final product I'll be cancelling it without hesitation

sensing pretty strong PO support for the EX from fellow freaks. Who wants to guess when this sells out?

Probably just gonna pick up a reg on ebay in a years time. I kind of like the ex head but I'd never display it. Plus I'd probably save myself $100 going with the reg.

Ordered. But I promise you all, if the nipples are removed form the final product I'll be cancelling it without hesitation

LOL, no personal offense to you at all, but that's the saddest thing I've heard all week. You would cancel a statue of a comic book character you want because it's nipples were removed?? :lol

ex ordered

shut_up_and_take_my_money_by_lolikips-d34yx161.png

LOL, no personal offense to you at all, but that's the saddest thing I've heard all week. You would cancel a statue of a comic book character you want because it's nipples were removed?? :lol

Yep. There's a combination of ideas and thoughts going on with the nipples, so them being removed would just piss me off (Sideshow constantly changing designs/aesthetics before final releases without telling paying customers, me never really liking Harley's costume but seeing the nipples as an attempt to at least make her somewhat sexy, the statue being way too over priced for me not to be 100% happy with it, etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back