Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait till this afternoon, two pf ex ordered with my friend's account for me today. Five total to match my pf ex joker. With two batman pf ex coming as well. Great time for me collecting dc.

:FREAK: flipper!!!!!

Do I need to point out that THOSE are almost ALL still available at SSC, and that most of them are UGLY!!! I wouldn't BUY any of those at a price of $100, and I am guessing that MANY people agree with me. THAT is why these are SELLING for less then RETAIL... not because of their ES size.

Out of that list Elektra comiquette is gorgeous... and sometimes sells above retail but I think they make too many variants :slap

:1-1::1-1::1-1:
plenty to go round buddy!

2 weeks, so why don't you wait till then to decide if you wanna PO this? ;)

Your not trolling I am with you. I'm not buying for now. Must wait to see what happens for a change. :1-1: are you holding out as well? If this does sell out in o e day I will be pissed off. But the chances of this happening is like 0.01 percent.

Can't wait till this afternoon, two pf ex ordered with my friend's account for me today. Five total to match my pf ex joker. With two batman pf ex coming as well. Great time for me collecting dc.

Wow so many! Don't worry if that's what you want to collect. Then more power to you. Enjoy the hobby whatever you decide to do with 5 harleys. It's your money so display them all, custom, flip, I really don't care. It's not like you bought them away from anyone since these are now TBD ES. There's plenty for anyone to order as many as they want without them being taken away from others who want these, since SS can up the ES right now if they need to for sales. Just enjoy the hobbie and don't get too much into selling these. They are a huge headache to sell. You must factor in the costs, shipping for huge boxes, huge fees, breakage issues, time wasted on claims which can last months, etc. Not worth the hassles and time at all. Just my 2 cents. :wave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back