Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean EARLY Marvels.... SpiderWoman is brand new .... And the BIGGEST CLUSTER ****... If she had been a more mainstream character this place would STILL be on fire:lecture

Spider woman, is ok in my book, she will be redone in all it's glory! :wink1: at least I sure hope so....... :impatient:

Spazzy's excellent custom Black Cat PF again illustrates why characters with skin-tight, PVC style costumes look so much better when fully sculpted.

If they want to convey the idea that the character isn't just wearing body paint I think the fabric approach is good. Companies will never get better at producing a skin tight feel if they don't try to do it. We know SSC is the most talented around so something like this should be very doable. Plus, I think Harley Quinn's outfit loses out on quite a bit if not fabric, given the nature of the outfit. Her hat especially would be cool with mixed media.

What do you mean EARLY Marvels.... SpiderWoman is brand new .... And the BIGGEST CLUSTER ****... If she had been a more mainstream character this place would STILL be on fire:lecture

You know what, I had moderate interest in the Spider-Woman PF because of DAT A-S-S, and picked up her two Marvel Essentials trade. Finished the first one, and wasn't too impressed by her perpetual "search for her personal identity". Had to have Spiderman come in to put her straight. Thought I wouldn't get through the second trade, and flipped right to the last page, where she says "So I wasn't real after all???". Piqued my interest, and now, I'm gonna plough through the second trade. Probably wouldn't plonk down money for a SW PF, but am still interested in the Bowen statue of her, sculpted by Mark Newman. So yeah, she's an interesting character, just thought her past was really handled in a way that can seem detestable to some :dunno

Aaaand, right back on topic to Harley :)

Spider woman, is ok in my book, she will be redone in all it's glory! :wink1: at least I sure hope so....... :impatient:

I thought she was you absolute fav statue of all time???? That is what you said in the SW thread:dunno

I may just have to get her because of that A$$, Great Post

Good luck finding an intact one... I have heard of two.

You know what, I had moderate interest in the Spider-Woman PF because of DAT A-S-S, and picked up her two Marvel Essentials trade. Finished the first one, and wasn't too impressed by her perpetual "search for her personal identity". Had to have Spiderman come in to put her straight. Thought I wouldn't get through the second trade, and flipped right to the last page, where she says "So I wasn't real after all???". Piqued my interest, and now, I'm gonna plough through the second trade. Probably wouldn't plonk down money for a SW PF, but am still interested in the Bowen statue of her, sculpted by Mark Newman. So yeah, she's an interesting character, just thought her past was really handled in a way that can seem detestable to some :dunno

Aaaand, right back on topic to Harley :)

Oh my comment was not a slight on the character, but more a state e t that I have only seen MAYBE 3 on here that are in any kind of good shape. The rest are total wrecks... Multiple brakes .... Paint runs.... She has been a quality control NIGHTMARE!!!

I thought she was you absolute fav statue of all time???? That is what you said in the SW thread:dunno

Oh my comment was not a slight on the character, but more a state e t that I have only seen MAYBE 3 on here that are in any kind of good shape. The rest are total wrecks... Multiple brakes .... Paint runs.... She has been a quality control NIGHTMARE!!!

Yeah, but DAT A-S-S!!!!!

Again another example of a fully sculpted costume from the very talented Spazzy here on the freaks board, the Rogue PF to Harley custom.

This is what i was hoping Sideshows Harley Quinn PF would look like.

Enjoy being disappointed.

Is this speaking from your own personal disapointment? Monger

I will have to keep a eye out but with any pieces in my Collection, always do a serious check with any New Pieces, Always

Nah I wasn't interested in the piece because of the weird pose and poor anatomy, but from what I have seen Spiderwoman had intense QC issues so if you really want to get her, the best option would probably be to confirm the state with the seller first.

Nah I wasn't interested in the piece because of the weird pose and poor anatomy, but from what I have seen Spiderwoman had intense QC issues so if you really want to get her, the best option would probably be to confirm the state with the seller first.

Well from what I have read + your input, it seems like there have been some issues, I am not to worried about picking her up anytime soon, I will come across her maybe at 2 or 3 shows I attend and work at this year, It does freak some out when I break out the glasses and gloves when I do my own Inspection.
On-Line private sales are luck of the draw sometimes, unless you know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back