Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have not taken to the idea of a PF being a fully sculpted piece. PF is supposed to be mixed media. Sorry, I'm old school. If Sideshow wants to make fully sculpted pieces, then call them maquettes and not PFs.

This is how I feel.:goodpost::exactly::lecture

We now know where the mallet went. Looking forward to the full reveal. Hopefully the base is similar in design to Jokers.

Well lets hope they get the stitching right on Harley and they dont give her a vestigial tail-bone like the Baroness PF.

At least her outfit's pattern should help cover the stitching on her back.

I agree this would be best sculpted. I know it's not what I want for a pf bu for the sake of this piece looking good I think it needs to be. Stitching will look awkward. It probably won't fit tight. Does anyone ave pics of mixed media examples that worked on a piece like this?

I hope it will be the same base as Mr. J. It would look perfectly awesome side by side with it. Mix media is ok but IMO sculpted like spider-woman will have an edge. Exclusive head will be great too just like Mr. J.

Anyone knows who sculpted this one (HQ)?

oh god, fully sculpted or fabric...doesn't matter. we all know we're gonna PO it. *rolls eyes

I still have not taken to the idea of a PF being a fully sculpted piece. PF is supposed to be mixed media. Sorry, I'm old school. If Sideshow wants to make fully sculpted pieces, then call them maquettes and not PFs.

At any rate, I'm really looking forward to seeing how this comes out.

Sorry but that is no longer the definition of PF for some time now. PF means 1/4 scale.

Has Obi-Wan mentioned anything about a PF Catwoman, or if one is on the way?

I didn't find anything in the Catwoman PF thread.

So if we get a catwoman I wish it will be fully sculpted. That one will be hard to not make the fabric too thick. Only if the marvel crew could take over the dc females line will we get fully sculpted statues.

The bases will probably be the same

Personally I hope the base is the same height is Ivy's. I still think it's stupid they made her base shorter so if Quinn and Catwoman end up having tall bases too she will be all on her own and it would look really lame.

So if we get a catwoman I wish it will be fully sculpted. That one will be hard to not make the fabric too thick. Only if the marvel crew could take over the dc females line will we get fully sculpted statues.
To my knowledge the Marvel Women have been MOSTLY train wrecks.... As of late Storm and BW have been the only hits for them, and everything else has been a mess. You can keep those guys as FAR AWAY from the DC line as possible and I will be a happy man.

To my knowledge the Marvel Women have been MOSTLY train wrecks.... As of late Storm and BW have been the only hits for them, and everything else has been a mess. You can keep those guys as FAR AWAY from the DC line as possible and I will be a happy man.

:rotfl ....... No comment on the early marvels.

Wtf are u comparing DCD statues to SSC? There is no comparison between the 2. Ssc will always be on the top.:wink1:

I'm worried with fabric... I hope they can do it right. :pray: please no black cat or baroness fabric on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back