Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huntress is money in the bank, and will be up sooner then some would think.... If I don't miss my guess.

There are three BatWomen... So to speak.... Batgirl... Huntress... And the newest one Batwoman.... I think we will see Barbra first then Helena... It is just a logical progression...:lecture

i sure hope you're right.

So many better options...
I think so few people collect these pieces the way I do (not saying my way is better). I love these pieces as they intertwine with a lot of the reading and character profiles I really enjoy. Truly, do people here follow batgirl? I dunno, maybe there's some crazy story arch I'm missing. I never followed the batgirls. I'd never really feel compelled to buy a batgirl stand-alone comic.

Like sure a little perviness in most people want to see a Cool sexy batgirl but to prioritize that over a stellar original villain...I dunno. I'd rather the time and resources went into a nice freeze, croc, face, or crow.

I think so few people collect these pieces the way I do (not saying my way is better). I love these pieces as they intertwine with a lot of the reading and character profiles I really enjoy. Truly, do people here follow batgirl? I dunno, maybe there's some crazy story arch I'm missing. I never followed the batgirls. I'd never really feel compelled to buy a batgirl stand-alone comic.

Like sure a little perviness in most people want to see a Cool sexy batgirl but to prioritize that over a stellar original villain...I dunno. I'd rather the time and resources went into a nice freeze, croc, face, or crow.

Yes, I read, followed and know Batgirl, actually, 3 batgirls. Barbara Gordon, Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown. She is actually a very strong and intelligent female character which there aren't a lot of in comics. She's a huge part of the modern Batman mythos and at least Barbara and Cassandra had some great story arcs. You should check them out sometime.

Perhaps I will. I always liked batman because he's a dark character. Getting into the whole bat family thing wasn't really for me.

EX almost never goes below retail.... except bullseye which I own:slap

Don't forget these most of the times they are below retail. At least from what I've seen. They are SS or sold through SS.

Bucky PF ex
Storm trooper limited edition
Luke and yoda PF ex
Chun Li ex
Lady death ex is now on eBay 350.00 shipped!
Anakin PF ex
Luke PF ex
Storm comiquette
Savage she hulk comiquette
Ariel darkchylde ex
Bison ex
Magik ex
Dark darkchylde (magic) ex
Colossus comiquette ex
Count dooku PF
Terminator 2 ex
Indy jones ex all 3 versions of them
Theres more but I don't remember the characters or remember them all at this time. Again it's a on and off price thing but when I look these up most of the times it's very low.

obviously i'm sure they base alot of what they will produce on what they think they can sell more of. just from a causal observance of trends, i think they would have a higher probability of releasing batgirl and selling more pieces of that over some of the male villains you listed. its also pretty obvious that female characters, even some second and third tier characters would still sell more then some first rate male characters. is that right? probably not. just the trends bro.

obviously i'm sure they base alot of what they will produce on what they think they can sell more of. just from a causal observance of trends, i think they would have a higher probability of releasing batgirl and selling more pieces of that over some of the male villains you listed. its also pretty obvious that female characters, even some second and third tier characters would still sell more then some first rate male characters. is that right? probably not. just the trends bro.

I agree. It just sucks.

Ideally we'd have the Gotham girls on production alongside the rogues gallery. That way we could get some of both. I reckon SS will drop three to four major DC concepts for Pf every year and I just don't want to see them all get used up making Barbies in batsuits.

I just get the feeling to many of the core characters are being ignored across most lines to make the female pieces because of certain "niche" collectors. Shaak ti, Ayala, baroness, catwoman, ivy, Harley, WW, new Emma frost, Mary Jane, Gwen, lara croft, scarlet witch, spider woman, storm, lady death, Elvira, new vampirella plus the entire new bombshell line. And these are all just from the past year! I get it. They sell.

I'm just hoping to see some heavy hitter releases soon.

Don't forget these most of the times they are below retail. At least from what I've seen. They are SS or sold through SS.

Bucky PF ex
Luke and yoda PF ex
Chun Li ex
Anakin PF ex
Luke PF ex
Storm comiquette
Ariel darkchylde ex
Bison ex
Magik ex
Colossus comiquette ex
Count dooku PF
Terminator 2 ex
Theres more but I don't remember the characters or remember them all at this time. Again it's a on and off price thing but when I look these up most of the times it's very low.

:exactly: Just because it's an Ex doesn't mean it will go up in value. I don't want to flip my PFs but if ever I needs funds in an emergency, I'd like to be able to sell them and at least get back what I paid for the pieces. Regarding ES, I really wish SS would do several different PFs of the same character with lower ES. That way, they would be more limited and I would be more likely to buy them. Oh well, I don't think things will change for the better considering ES just keeps going up but I do miss the days when a stutue was more rare. At least I will be able to buy for less on the after market with some of these overkill ES pieces. Just my two cents. :wink1:

:exactly: Just because it's an Ex doesn't mean it will go up in value. I don't want to flip my PFs but if ever I needs funds in an emergency, I'd like to be able to sell them and at least get back what I paid for the pieces. Regarding ES, I really wish SS would do several different PFs of the same character with lower ES. That way, they would be more limited and I would be more likely to buy them. Oh well, I don't think things will change for the better considering ES just keeps going up but I do miss the days when a stutue was more rare. At least I will be able to buy for less on the after market with some of these overkill ES pieces. Just my two cents. :wink1:

Yep this is exactly what I agree on as well. But I know others don't all agree which is fine. They can call it flipping or whatever. In the end it's our money and what we do is all that matters. :wave I think mistermark is my long lost brother. :lol

Yep this is exactly what I agree on as well. But I know others don't all agree which is fine. They can call it flipping or whatever. In the end it's our money and what we do is all that matters. :wave I think mistermark is my long lost brother. :lol

Couldn't agree more CBG. :hi5:

I agree. It just sucks.

Ideally we'd have the Gotham girls on production alongside the rogues gallery. That way we could get some of both. I reckon SS will drop three to four major DC concepts for Pf every year and I just don't want to see them all get used up making Barbies in batsuits.

I just get the feeling to many of the core characters are being ignored across most lines to make the female pieces because of certain "niche" collectors. Shaak ti, Ayala, baroness, catwoman, ivy, Harley, WW, new Emma frost, Mary Jane, Gwen, lara croft, scarlet witch, spider woman, storm, lady death, Elvira, new vampirella plus the entire new bombshell line. And these are all just from the past year! I get it. They sell.

:exactly: I definitely agree with you

I agree. It just sucks.

Uh think about the DC line as a whole for a second, man. Joker, Batman, Green Lantern, Superman, Ivy, Harley so far. We don't know what's coming next. that's 4 "male" figures and 2 "female" figures. I understand you're probably only collecting the Batline but they're probably just trying to even it out.

Be patient, it's not like they aren't POing more than one of these figures a year.

Oh and the Bombshell line is isn't Sideshow.

Just saw the edition size, so 1750 is now considered an exclusive edition size for statues, lame, going to have to stick to pop culture shock statues that are still a small edition size, how can she have a bigger edition size then joker stupid!

Uh think about the DC line as a whole for a second, man. Joker, Batman, Green Lantern, Superman, Ivy, Harley so far. We don't know what's coming next. that's 4 "male" figures and 2 "female" figures. I understand you're probably only collecting the Batline but they're probably just trying to even it out.

Be patient, it's not like they aren't POing more than one of these figures a year.

Oh and the Bombshell line is isn't Sideshow.

I hear you clear. But the only thing is, the characters arent evenly split between male and female. We are quite certain WW and Catwoman are soon to be unveiled. There are probably 4 integral male characters for every female.

I'm not saying I don't like the female characters. I think they look great. I'd just like to see some solid hitters as a priority for this line.

I've been collecting the Spidey comiquette line and the last decent release was rhino from a year ago. Then...Mary Jane comiquette which will soon be followed by Gwen Stacy.

The bats lineup is a huge opportunity to pull out some great work on well known characters and aside from joker and the core pivotal characters of JLA, we've had Ivy and Harley. I'm sure these two were chosen because they are female and there would generally be a low risk.

I'm just hoping the line continues to expand among the other characters and doesn't fall apart like the comiquettes.

Bucky PF ex
Luke and yoda PF ex
Chun Li ex
Anakin PF ex
Luke PF ex
Storm comiquette
Ariel darkchylde ex
Bison ex
Magik ex
Colossus comiquette ex
Count dooku PF
Terminator 2 ex

LOL, I only have 1 off of your list, and if you take off all the Star Wars pieces and Women of marvel line (which was horrible) it doesn't leave much of a list.:monkey3

LOL, I only have 1 off of your list, and if you take off all the Star Wars pieces and Women of marvel line (which was horrible) it doesn't leave much of a list.:monkey3

:pfft: statues are statues! .........

Just saw the edition size, so 1750 is now considered an exclusive edition size for statues, lame, going to have to stick to pop culture shock statues that are still a small edition size, how can she have a bigger edition size then joker stupid!

:exactly::goodpost: I agree with this! It's getting to weird how does Harley have more then joker? Is she more popular then joker? :slap

Yeah CBG you can do as you please!

Team CBG 4 LYFE.

Thanks my good friend will do! :D now I have permission I will pass and buy later.

:exactly::goodpost: I agree with this! It's getting to weird how does Harley have more then joker? Is she more popular then joker? :slap
Sideshow was testing the waters with Joker. If he were to be released later, now that Sideshow has acquired extensive market information regarding the DC fanbase, his ES would be larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back