Hardcore Hobbies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JacktheRipper

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/episodes/hardcore-hobbies/

Anyone catch this?
Not that much different than Collection Intervention.
The action figure collector sort of made me embarrassed about collecting. He's probably how people outside the hobby view us. He came across as a big ****. I don't collect Transformers or wrestling figures, but he seems to think he's well known. Calling himself a "Legend."

The sports card guy just made me sad for him.:monkey2

that guy was kind of annoying. It might be an act for the show but yeah, he was what everyone always assumes of collectors. Immature, childish, doesn't care for his family etc.

That wouldn't embarrass me any, another than if he's an ***. I know too many people who have collections of one kind or another. A lot of Coke collectors around here.

I would think something called Hardcore Hobbies would be about people doing hardcore things, like jumping out of planes or climbing mountains. Something that could kill you. :lol

That wouldn't embarrass me any, another than if he's an ***. I know too many people who have collections of one kind or another. A lot of Coke collectors around here.

I would think something called Hardcore Hobbies would be about people doing hardcore things, like jumping out of planes or climbing mountains. Something that could kill you. :lol

That's what I initially thought too.
To be fair some of these collectors could get killed.:monkey3

Back