Premium Format Han Solo Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those that have both, I'm curious which head sculpt is better, this one or the one on the new exclusive quarter scale Stormtrooper switch out?

For those that have both, I'm curious which head sculpt is better, this one or the one on the new exclusive quarter scale Stormtrooper switch out?
I will have both, when they send my replacement StormTrooper EX. When i had it thou, I think i liked the StormTrooper EX head better tbh. Eventually, will post side by side pics

I will have both, when they send my replacement StormTrooper EX. When i had it thou, I think i liked the StormTrooper EX head better tbh. Eventually, will post side by side pics

Nice, thanks. What was wrong with your Stormtrooper if you don't mind me asking? I'm about to order it myself and just want to look out for any issues.

I have both and I think the Stormtrooper Exclusive head is slightly better. I like both of the statues very much though. The clothes on the Bespin Han are stellar.

I have both and I think the Stormtrooper Exclusive head is slightly better. I like both of the statues very much though. The clothes on the Bespin Han are stellar.

Good to hear that people are liking both of the statues.

Could u poSt side by side closeup pics of each head sculpt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will give that a shot tonight. My photos are usually pretty terrible though, so you’ve been warned :)

While doing it.. take some pictures of an update of your overall collection display room - Just cant see it often enough

While doing it.. take some pictures of an update of your overall collection display room - Just cant see it often enough

Great idea!!!! [emoji41][emoji41][emoji106][emoji106]

67b6f3e4952023e07b1832662eec5bef.jpg
a09149b3a4757faba33a949b009f7e62.jpg
095884a6cd7ec6eb4482825af95a4673.jpg
2b2941f0d3cd37217a9aed64b114aab4.jpg
97b1bfd0bc3ffac94d346d647a2f318b.jpg
9fe807e58e168f933b1a663e169d3525.jpg

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the pics

Is that the Regal Robot Emperors Chair? I’ve been eyeing that

what a treat for the eyes! great to see so many of myc's creations too!

which life size bb8 is that?

That is an absolutely amazing collection Darth Dennis! Just beautiful, what can I say. As far as Han Solo's face goes, I personally think that the Stormtrooper version is substantially better. Not perfect, but way better likeness in my opinion.

Back