Premium Format Han Solo Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wonder what the odds are we see a ANH version of this? We are only missing Han and Luke now with all the re-releases.

I think this was originally going to be an ANH piece (hence the ANH hair-style and ST blaster) but that was changed to ESB for whatever reason.

Really? Didn’t know that. It would have made sense considering all the ANH ones have gotten upgrades now except for Han and Luke which are getting ESB versions.

Seems every company is having delays lately, Prime 1, Sideshow, Tweeterhead, Yamato, Prototypez... I wonder what's going on with the factories....

I do see some Harrison Ford in the portrait but I'm not sure I see enough to justify the price tag....

I wouldn't buy this on clearance

I am interested to see how this turns out , but he looks too much like Dennis Quaid to me.

If Sideshow are charging huge prices i expect accurate likeness.

I am interested to see how this turns out , but he looks too much like Dennis Quaid to me.

If Sideshow are charging huge prices i expect accurate likeness.

Then more often than not, Sideshow is probably not the company to go with if you care about an actors likeness. Especially in recent years.

For Star Wars people have mentioned they liked the Jyn and Rey, but honestly the Rey wasn't to my liking either. And we don't even need to talk about the other lines!

I risked preordering the Leia, but that was more about getting a Leia for remembrance more than for its accuracy :dunno

Imo Sideshow is for comic book inspired items only, or if they're from a film, they must wear a helmet or be a robot etc.

Then more often than not, Sideshow is probably not the company to go with if you care about an actors likeness. Especially in recent years.

For Star Wars people have mentioned they liked the Jyn and Rey, but honestly the Rey wasn't to my liking either. And we don't even need to talk about the other lines!

I risked preordering the Leia, but that was more about getting a Leia for remembrance more than for its accuracy :dunno

Imo Sideshow is for comic book inspired items only, or if they're from a film, they must wear a helmet or be a robot etc.

Spot on, I got suckered into buying Wonder Woman, was my worst purchase ever.

Spot on, I got suckered into buying Wonder Woman, was my worst purchase ever.

I'm real sorry to hear that.

I'm assuming at the time you made the preorder, you weren't frequenting these forums all that much, as I think there was usually a post every page or two commenting on Sideshows history with movie pieces.

But in either case did you order from Sideshow for the Ex or go for the regular locally?

Last flex was supposed to be Friday, but just got pushed back till next month now. Now I have way too many things shipping in September. Wish they would just let you do the last payment and then just pay the shipping when it is ready to go. Those extra costs n duty add up, might have to bump some myself if nothing gets delayed in September.

it really is not a fun/good time lately beeing a SW PF collector by any means..

it really is not a fun/good time lately beeing a SW PF collector by any means..

Yeah this hasn't been a good few years for us lol

Last release I was excited for was Maul a few years ago.

not so bad.. guess its just light reflection that makes his pupils looks a bit strange .. rest looks ok.

Not bad. Need to see it under different lighting I think. The video made the paint app look underwelming. Be interesting to see what the recently teased Hot Toys sculpt looks like.

Looking forward to this, will be my first Han Solo PF. Missed out on earlier versions:eek:

still huge pass

not even close to being worth $550+ for a Han Solo that doesn't really look like Ford.

I've been waiting for the ultimate Han and Luke for my collection, looks like I'll be waiting a little longer.

Back