Han Bespin has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Memnoch21 said:
My 5th too. All exclusives. However, once we start getting into EU I hope they don't do exclusives for those becuase a nice chunk of the EU I won't be buying.

I have a feeling that the EU figures will be Sideshow site exclusives (only available from Sideshow directly like some of the Buffy and PotA figures). I'm betting Padme will be like that, or they could make an Arena Padme and have the Illum outfit be the exclusive/inclusive.

There's nothing better than getting out of that brutal Monday meeting to see a SS box waiting for me on my desk.

Han looks great. He looks 10 times better in person. And the Mynock is friggin huge! Can anyone tell me if the supports in the DETOLF are metal and if the Mynock will stick to them?

Han showed up here at 12:55. Looks really good just at a glance and you can tell its Han Solo. I'm pleased. Also about my comment with the EU... I'm all for awesome second and third tier characters being made but a good chunk of my familiarity with EU comes from the Zahn trilogy, Dark Empire I and II and a few other choice things. I'll probably end up buying characters I am familiar with and will be thankful when I can let me card stop yelling in pain... like it's been doing alll this month.

Memnoch21 said:
Han showed up here at 12:55. Looks really good just at a glance and you can tell its Han Solo. I'm pleased. Also about my comment with the EU... I'm all for awesome second and third tier characters being made but a good chunk of my familiarity with EU comes from the Zahn trilogy, Dark Empire I and II and a few other choice things. I'll probably end up buying characters I am familiar with and will be thankful when I can let me card stop yelling in pain... like it's been doing alll this month.

If you haven't seen the Clone Wars cartoons, do yourself a favor and watch them! They are better than episode's 1 & 2. Also the Dark Horse comics clone wars series is awesome. I think the last one just came out which I need to pick up.

I may just have to watch the Clone Wars cartoon's tonight. Have not seen them in a while.

KitFisto said:
I may just have to watch the Clone Wars cartoon's tonight. Have not seen them in a while.

I'm putting in Empire. I've had a horrible afternoon and I just need something I don't need to think about. Not to mention I got Han and the Mynock, seems fitting.

Darth Loki said:
I'm putting in Empire. I've had a horrible afternoon and I just need something I don't need to think about. Not to mention I got Han and the Mynock, seems fitting.

I watched Empire about 2 weeks ago. Yoda turns out to be Luke's father!

Darth Loki said:
That must've been one bad meeting Loki. :maul

pixletwin said:
That must've been one bad meeting Loki. :maul

The meeting was fine. It was the ass reeming I got because I've got stuff coming in on time, not two weeks early. My boss is a really great guy.

I have a question about fixing the holster on Han. I just got him today and got him out of the box. While trying to attach the holster, the leg strap that attaches at the bottom came unglued. Out of the box I could see part of it had already become unglued before I even started putting it on Han. What should I use to glue it back together? Super glue? Or is that the kind of thing Sideshow will replace?

I love the Clone Wars series, will definatly be getting figures based on that. It's video games and such I probably won't get things from. On the Han side of things, I love how he looks but for now he stays in the box. However, I may just have to release the mynock.

Yep, got my shipping notice and it looks like Sideshow decided to combine and ship both my "Han" & "Mace" exclusives together without asking me (not that I object), this explains why "Han" was delayed so much...

They both arrive tomorrow (Wednesday) via Fed. Ex.

I can't wait!

P.S.

I wonder if Sideshow is going to do the same with my "Obi-Wan" & "Qui Gon" exclusives?

:emperor

Last edited:
sebcanadaceo said:
Yep, got my shipping notice and it looks like Sideshow decided to combine and ship both my "Han" & "Mace" exclusives together without asking me (not that I object), this explains why "Han" was delayed so much...

I can't wait!

P.S.

I wonder if Sideshow is going to do the same with my "Obi-Wan" & "Qui Gon" exclusives?

the same here.Han and Mace are on their way and will be here tomorrow.I hope Obi and Qui will arrive together as well:rotfl

sebcanadaceo said:

I can't wait!

P.S.

Hey, at least it saves you some money, eh?? :chew

FINALLY!!!! I got my processing notice, which usaully means I'll get a shipping notice by the end of the week and I should have him by next week!!!!:chew:chew:chew:chew

Just got my shipping notice....Will have Han Monday:chew:chew:chew:chew

I'll be getting Han and hopefully my PF Freddy(thanks Queen) in the same week!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...Called SS today to get the 411 on my Han. Turns out he somehow slipped through the cracks and just wasnt ever processed?!!?! Hes been sitting quietly in my account and no knew he was there. So poor old Han is finally gonna get processed either tomorrow or next week!!! So I should have him by the 25th at the latest!!! I guess I shoud have called last week and I would already have him. Oh well, its just go to know that I finally have a Han on the way!!!!

Last edited:
Back