Han Bespin has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
Great post Buttmunch! :lol I love that pic. Did you post that when Luke first came out? I have been looking for that pic for months with no sucess! :chew

No actually, I took it today. I threw Luke in for scale and because he is the only other chracter Han could actually be shown properly with.

If Sideshow really did ship Han in Carbonite I might have to get four if the mynock was also in the carbonite. Two of each edition with one to open and one to display as carbonite.

The Hasbro carbonite really isn't that bad. It will go fine with Jabba until Sideshow makes one.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="pi-r1-rwo"><td class="pi-r1-pad"> UNIONDALE, NY, US </td> <td class="pi-r1-pad"> 08/24/2005 </td> <td class="pi-r1-pad"> 11:07 A.M. </td> <td class="pi-r1-pad"> DELIVERY </td> </tr> <tr class="pi-r1-rwe"> <td class="pi-r1-pad"> US </td> <td class="pi-r1-pad"> 08/25/2006 </td> <td class="pi-r1-pad"> 7:49 P.M. </td> <td class="pi-r1-pad"> BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED</td></tr></tbody></table>
Well crap-on-a-stick! I hope this isn't mine. I just received this in my email. I live in Minnesota and this Bespin Han was delivered to someone in New York, yesterday!

:emperor

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

EDIT: I just got off the phone with Amy from Sideshow Customer Service, who is awesome by the way, and she said that the package literally just left the wharehouse a half-hour ago. UPS reuses tracking numbers and that UPS just hasn't updated their system yet. Amy said to just keep an eye on it and make sure it gets updated with new info.

It makes sense to me but has any else experienced this before?

Last edited:
EVILFACE said:
Ah. Can't wait to see the pics in 20 different threads!!

I post where applicable. I can't help it if several conversations about one thing are going at once. Besides, I'm proud of my work, and this is the one place where I can show people. So bleh to you, you Evilface, you.:monkey5 :D

By the way, love your sig. Every time i see it i want to watch V again.

Finally got my notice and I can't wait to see him on Wednesday. I am hoping I don't have "stitches" eyebrows because I will for sure have to repaint those. I wouldn't dare attempt anything more extensive. So I am crossing my fingers on that.

Well I actually opened mine up last night to rearange him in the bubble and fix his clothing. I think the face sculpt is far better in person. I thought his little belt was really neat in that it was actually like a real belt. I really dig the mynock its huge and I tried it out on the fridge but theres no way I was going to leave it there. It is the coolest accessory yet. I really Hans costume except for the jacket being a little short. After inspecting I carefully put him back in his box and you cant tell hes ever been out.

anyone have a hard time trying to get his belt to snap together?

:monkey5
Customikey said:
I post where applicable. I can't help it if several conversations about one thing are going at once. Besides, I'm proud of my work, and this is the one place where I can show people. So bleh to you, you Evilface, you.:monkey5 :D
Just the usual ribbin'

Customikey said:
By the way, love your sig. Every time i see it i want to watch V again.

Awesome move. Everyone of V's lines are classics.

nash said:
anyone have a hard time trying to get his belt to snap together?

I made my own hole to give the belt more slack.

About $200 CAN just dissapeared from my CC account... I'm now wondering if the reason I haven't received my shipping notice for "Han" yet is because Sideshow (knowing I want my orders shipped via Fed. Ex.) decided to wait and ship both "Han" & "Mace" together without telling me?

:emperor

Is there anyone else who still has not received a notice for Han....I have not gotten anything from SS yet?!?!?!

King Darkness said:
Is there anyone else who still has not received a notice for Han....I have not gotten anything from SS yet?!?!?!

give them a call about the order...also check your account to see if it says anything about the order.

...and while you're at it...

ASK FOR A F'N MEDIEVAL KURGAN!!!!:lol

TOE said:
give them a call about the order...also check your account to see if it says anything about the order.

My account still say ordered, maybe I'll call in the morning....

And I'll be sure to ask about Medieval Kurgan:D

My 5th too. All exclusives. However, once we start getting into EU I hope they don't do exclusives for those becuase a nice chunk of the EU I won't be buying.

Memnoch21 said:
My 5th too. All exclusives. However, once we start getting into EU I hope they don't do exclusives for those becuase a nice chunk of the EU I won't be buying.

I'm more excited for the EU characters. The main characters have all been done to death. One reason I love Kit so much, he's not a main character and really stands out.

Back