Han Bespin has shipped!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sebcanadaceo said:
Still no notice for me either...

I am sure they are going to ship mine last because I asked them to ship my orders via Fed Ex!

I can probably expect this from now on with all my future orders!

:emperor

Actually Seb, as far as I know, all INTERNATIONAL orders are still shipped Fed-Ex anyways...and you and I in Canada always get ours after the US gets theres...at least we don't have to wait as long as our friends in the EU! :rolleyes:

pixletwin said:
Welcome back Tom. I thought it was weird that you hadn't been posting. Now get thee to thy backyard swing and make coloured pictures for us. :lol

Yosemite was very nice. Although the waterfalls were a little on the dry side.

hanswingak5.jpg

Yeah. I think to get the full benefit of waterfalls you gotta catch the spring runoff in April or May. :duff

rainman said:
LOTRfan your sig file is the coolest thing I have ever seen.

Cheers, it kinda goes with my ADD.

Oh and Han was delivered ....

What were you saying!? :lol :rotfl Look there's a chicken. :eek:

Memnoch21 said:
Add me to the list of Monday arrivals. The worst thing about it is that wait of Saturday and Sunday when you know he could be in your hands, but instead is on a truck somewhere.

:lol

So true, so true!!

Indiana Fett said:
Actually Seb, as far as I know, all INTERNATIONAL orders are still shipped Fed-Ex anyways...and you and I in Canada always get ours after the US gets theres...at least we don't have to wait as long as our friends in the EU! :rolleyes:

That's possible but I received both my Ex. "Jedi Anakin" & "Kit Fisto" before many in the U.S. (my regular "Luke" was a different story though...)

When I e-mailed Sideshow to ask them to keep me on with Fed Ex., we exanged e-mails back and forth and I believe they knew I was from Canada... I can't say for sure but I think the switch to UPS affects everyone in North America (Canada included).

P.S.

Still no shipping notice and my account still say's "Order Placed"...

08/24/2006 11:00 P.M. A LATE TRAIN CAUSED THIS DELAY
08/24/2006 11:00 P.M. A LATE TRAIN CAUSED THIS DELAY
08/24/2006 8:00 P.M. ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS CAUSED THIS DELAY

Glad this wasn't my Han. Just a package from Amazon. If it were Han I would be going crazy.

tomandshell said:
Glad this wasn't my Han. Just a package from Amazon. If it were Han I would be going crazy.

I just checked my UPS tracking and I had that message. It read "exception." It said it showed up in Memphis this morning and said that "a late train caused this delay." Not sure what that means but I guess it will be late.
It was scheduled to be delivered to me on Monday so I would think it would be on time. It is already at Memphis and just has to go to Knoxville from there.

Oh well, I was already peeved I had to wait until Monday. Another day or two wouldn't be that bad.

rainman said:
I just checked my UPS tracking and I had that message. It read "exception." It said it showed up in Memphis this morning and said that "a late train caused this delay." Not sure what that means but I guess it will be late.
It was scheduled to be delivered to me on Monday so I would think it would be on time. It is already at Memphis and just has to go to Knoxville from there.

Oh well, I was already peeved I had to wait until Monday. Another day or two wouldn't be that bad.

My Amazon package was three hours away from me as of Thursday night. Then this train situation will make me wait until Monday to get it. Frustrating...

Mine showed up on my door step last night. Hope to get around to opening it this weekend sometime.

The pictures I am seeing on the net are not impressing me. Esp. with the overall look of the jacket.

Han's packaging is very protective, but not at all Collector Friendly. The packaging is actually destroyed removing him. I also think he might suffer from hybernation sickness when he is removed. :D

imgp1919ou4.jpg

Like it wouldn't have been awesome if this was his packaging. Sadly Han still hasn't arrived because he is coming with Jedi backup.

Great post Buttmunch! :lol I love that pic. Did you post that when Luke first came out? I have been looking for that pic for months with no sucess! :chew

My Han exclusive arrived but I had to go on a scavenger hunt to find it and my Nemesis Riker and Troi 2 pack. I finally found them in my grandmothers laundry room behind her house. Han is great and I love the mynock. He arrived in perfect condition but I asked for them to ship double boxed from now on but it wasnt so I guess Ill have to call up Sideshow and request that again.

I received my shipping notice for the scruffy looking nerf herder today. I'll have him next week.

Welcome back, Tom.

I finally paid for mine... :monkey4:monkey1:monkey2:monkey3

Bespin Han will be shipping within a week and a half to two weeks for moi.

Back