HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's really $600 then as much as i love it i'll pass.

:exactly:
In all honesty I don't see this being $600. A big name such as Batman would surely cost more than this, and he's $399.

$400 sounds better, but I'd bet it could be as high as $500. $600 sounds a like too much of a jump in price, unless Microsoft was being greedy again...

Could be.... Also Master Chief is quite bigger than a human and when you look at the pics he seems to be towering over Duke so who knows.

Still, no way I'm spending that on this.

He'll be $350-400.

Where did the $600 number come from? :D

Morgan web was at comic con yesterday and Iwas watching the g4 xplay comicon special and she was giving one away and said it retails for 600 and come with swap out weapons like a needler and something else.

Most likely the 600 is that MSRP, which is always way above what an item is typically sold for in stores/websites/etc. Your standard Blu-rays have MSRPs for about $30-$35 and stores sell them for $20. So, while it might be right, realistcally no store will sell it for that price.

Even at MSRP that'd be what sideshow has on their website and that seems highly unlikely for a 25" PF.

The rules/terms & conditions actually say ARV, Approximate Retail Value. On air it might have been given as $600 but the ARV is listed at $500 on the site. It mentions the ARV is not the MSRP and if there is a difference between the ARV and actual MSRP, they just won't award you that difference. So hopefully this will be significantly less than G4's $500 approximate value. As much as I know I'm going to order this I would definitely pass.

The license might be very expensive, but I can't see it being more pricey than some of the other licences they have tackled.

it cannot be more expensive than marvel/dc, this is a $350 statue.

:lecture I doubt it would sell very well if they price it much higher. With all the Marvel, DC, and now Mass Effect PFs there is very little room in the wallet. Sideshow is gonna have to sell a bunch of these to cover the license fee.

next tuesday reveal!!!!!!!!!!!! this statue looks perfect, mandatory preorder for sure!! finally yess!!! :yess::yess::yess:

come next week..come!

Back