HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, I'd say Cortana holo figurine... Something like what the Iron Man Mark VII is going to have....

That would be pretty cool, but I hope they do an actual Halo CE Cortana and not just the recycled model from Halo 3 used in Anniversary. She is purple with short hair, not blue!
:panic:

i just dont see how they can have a switchout weapon, the way he holds his weapon now, both of the arm needs to be removed....

it will probably just be an ex print... :monkey3

You can see that his arm detaches at the shoulder. He will have something switch out for sure. And probs an art print

that's great then! i am hoping for dual pistol, or even a sniper rifle, anything but alien weapons will be good.

As much as I love everything about this figure, the visor just doesn´t fit. It should look like the one from the bust:

PP035.jpg

No? I don't remember that.

Halo CE did not allow you to use the Energy Sword or the Fuel Rod gun. They just blow up when the wielder dies. Halo PC did let you use the Fuel Rod in multiplayer, though.

Back