HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Halo but they totally ripped off the Doom Marine.

I guess this is the cloest thing I will ever get to a Doom statue being made.
Our hero (yes, I know this is the version from Q3 but you get the idea):
199547-doom_super.jpg

Very well done sculpt, but to be completely honest. I've always liked the Mjolnir armor in 2 and 3 the most.

It looks underwhelming, but I am impressed Sideshow finally decided to make it happen. It is a surprising choice to go for the Halo 1 armor though. This could mean one of two things and neither of them are good:

1) They intend to do more Master Chief PF. Honestly it isn't a good thing as far as I am concerned since it will put a lot of pressure on the fans as to which to get. Waiting can be dangerous too. This one could sell out then maybe they decide not to release another so now you're stuck with nothing.

2) They don't intend to make other characters. The Halo 2 and 3 and 4 characters obviously would not fit with a Halo 1 Chief.

Let's hope for the best. But yeah they have Mass Effect, Dead Space, and Halo. They should grab Half-Life (for some reason that license is pretty popular with figures right now so it is a good time I guess), Gears of War, Uncharted, and so on.

Personally I play a lot more Japanese games than American ones so I wish they would grab the license to games like Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, and Metal Gear Solid.

As much as I like Halo, for me it's a pass, I really need to prioritize what I like and what is a must have with SS pulling out all the stops this SDCC...

Not to keen on the CE look either, I agree with someone else's post that it looks dated....

Wow that looks nice!
Best representation of Master Chief I've seen so far I think. And I'm glad they went with the classic look.

Massive mistake going with the CE look. The armour is too boxy and too dated, lacks detail.
And the visor isn't mirrored???? What's up with that?

All I read was "wah! wah! wah waaaaaaah"

Love Halo, will definitely buy it. I hope they have a Halo 3 one planned, too. They had the concept art for it, right?

Back