HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another no questions asked purchase. SS needs to stop. My PO list is getting too long.

Awesome!!!! I completely missed this earlier but I just freaked when I saw this now!

I ____ing love SS! :clap :clap :clap

sideshow has a Halo license! forget threeA, they need to 1/6 this beast now! a whole 1/6 Halo line is a must, covenant and all. The potential of a Halo line, my god.

i dont think there is a video game character i want more than master chief and the look is perfect - classic spartan in his most famous pose and weapon.

I just really hope they get the helm visor part right, almost all the statues and 1/6 figure of master chief has gaps or uneven connection between the yellow visor and the helmet, degrading the statue.

EX is a 1/4 flood spore? Maybe a cowering grunt?

Maybe switch out arms or hand with alternate weapons...Open up any Production Peek video from this year and the sketches showed that we were getting Shepard (although it appeared to be a dio in the sketch, now it's a PF) and Chief whose surrounded by sketches of Covenant weapons.

I hope it includes a switch out head with a more sleeker design, closer to Halo 1 rather than Anniversary.

I like it and will probably get it. But kotobukiya did some really nice halo statues a couple years ago for about a 100 dollars each and I picked up one of them. What you get from this is the polystone and the increased detail and paint; which is not a bad thing but maybe why I wasn't as excited when I saw the PF.

IMG_1037.jpg

I like it and will probably get it. But kotobukiya did some really nice halo statues a couple years ago for about a 100 dollars each and I picked up one of them. What you get from this is the polystone and the increased detail and paint; which is not a bad thing but maybe why I wasn't as excited when I saw the PF.

IMG_1037.jpg

Agreed! I got all 8 of them in storage currently. Some were harder to acquire than others.

I want to get the blue one, I think it's the australian version. But it really isn't on the top of my list for priority atm. I can always search for it later.

Also I wonder if this will mean that they will do a Cortana PF as well. Weta workshops did one but it didn't strike me as something I would want.

IMG_1037.jpg

This is nice but to me it looks much less like the iconic Master Chief than the PF.

No love for Master Chief? Haven't seen any new photos yet

Back