HALO Master Chief Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks fine too, but if you want to keep his arm up, try wedging a piece of tissue paper/cardboard/etc in the arm socket to preventing it from dropping down.

So the Chief is still available on Bigbadtoystore.com and I'm kinda tempted to pick him up for being so iconic. Do you think we'll ever get the Mark VI Chief PF or are they going to be focusing more on Halo4-6 Chief now. The Mark VI is my favorite, but this guy is almost too cool to not pick up

I wouldn't count on anymore Halo from Sideshow. They had Cortana in the works, but it seems to have been cancelled. I think they might have lost the Halo license due to the amount of delays with Chief. To get your Halo fix, you can always purchase McFarlane's offerings. I have the Hunter vs Chief statue, and Halo 4 Master Chief that they made, and I can attest to their quality.
uUOT23y.jpg

iv30gLI.jpg

05CMI2N.jpg

That hubnter vs chief state us beautiful, and I remember WETA made a lot of Halo 3 stuff back in 07/08 but they are super expensive now. Thanks for the info on the licensing for SSC. Not a big fan of the Halo 4 statue, but we'll see

I cut a piece of the foam that comes with the statue, compressed it, and put it behind the arm (using a a Bic pen cap lol) while I held the arm in the right position. It fixed the arm problem for me. securedownload-2.jpg securedownload-3.jpg securedownload.jpg

Absolutely epic photo of the Chief! I wish Sideshow would have made an Elite to accompany him. :(

Back