Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
being playing single player for over an hour.
WOW when MC showed up I had chills.
great to see him again. the visuals are nice but I wish we could turn up some Anti-aliasing and Anisotropic filtering.
shows how old the consoles are.

ohh well still I am impressed with the job 343 has done with the game.
going to try multiplayer before bed for a bit.

I paid extra postage from amazon UK months ago to get it on release date. Nothing arrived LOOOL They are getting hit with so many complaints on the site, they ****ed this release up big time.

I paid extra postage from amazon UK months ago to get it on release date. Nothing arrived LOOOL They are getting hit with so many complaints on the site, they ****ed this release up big time.

Thats why you order from Game. :wink1:

I got this at midnight and played until 3am. Played another hour this morning (i am on paternal leave). Awesome game. 343 have imprpved over bungie

Grabbed my copy from Target.
When you get a bag of Doritos or a 12-pack of Mountain Dew, they'll also give you a $10-GC.

Single Player Campaign coming up right now. :rock

dam servers are down.
playing campaign right now.
is it just me but the campaign is not wowing me that much any more.
going to keep playing but its just kind of boring rihg now.
just got to the part where we meet the new enemy.
they are cool and all but hmmm.
I hope it gets better.
not feeling the epic right now.

Well I went on and complained to amazon about not getting it on release day. They agreed to refund me and I get to keep the game when it arrives:yess:

Campaign is amazing.

Got chills at the opening cinematic.

Last edited:
dam servers are down.
playing campaign right now.
is it just me but the campaign is not wowing me that much any more.
going to keep playing but its just kind of boring rihg now.
just got to the part where we meet the new enemy.
they are cool and all but hmmm.
I hope it gets better.
not feeling the epic right now.

I thought the intro to the campaign was awesome! And I've always enjoyed the campaign game play. I'm sure Halo 4 will be no different in terms of my enjoyment unless I like it more than the previous installments:joy!

Well I went on and complained to amazon about not getting it on release day. They agreed to refund me and I get to keep the game when it arrives:yess:

They're going to refund you in full? You get the game free? WHAT?! Impossible. Must be a joke. :lol

Campaign is amazing.

Got chills at the opening cinematic.

Here here! :duff

Halo 4 - 9/10

Finished the campaign last night:rock The ending was incredible and the level of emotion was through the roof. The story was epic, with some amazing moments that felt right at home in the Halo universe. The graphics and environments are simply beautiful, notably the last level in particular.

Very pleased with this new instalment, and I'm interested to see where they take the next one.

Back