Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I had a go round my mates at the multiplayer ( iv never really played the halo's in the past ) Really good and fun to play.

Brought a copy and got it on my TV on my surround sound, Pretty outstanding.
The sound is some of the best iv heard in a game to date.
The visuals look pretty dam awesome especially for an aging console.
Will play some more later :)

Already a level 20. I still got it!!! This game is the best halo yet in my book.

Halo 4 was an amazing game. Kind of short ( on normal ). I would suggest playing heroic...kind of wish I did but was playing with my wife so I had to compromise as she has not played halo in a long long time. Needless to say it is in the top of halo games, IMO. The last cut scene after the end is AMAZING. Do not think I have seen such a good looking cut scene and really showed what Master Chief would look like if he was real. Also, I really loved the score and the new weapons...along with the AI. All in all I think the IGN rating of 9.8 is justified. I am more on the fence of giving it a full 10 as IMO, its a master piece of a game. I still have yet to play "Spartan Ops" but the MP already seems incredible. Very smooth, no glitches for me. Overall I am extremely impressed with the game and was $60 well spent. It made me re-up my xbox live sub and will be playing online like the old days of Halo 2.

Just noticed the mission 3 achievement didn't pop for me. Anyone else having issues?

Ha! I'm lvl 24, just got the firepower perk and I find running with DMR and the assault rifle is a great combo, the AR frikkin shreds even at medium range in this game! Reach and Halo 3 you would get rid of that gun as quick as u could but now I'm killing with it lol do you reckon they nerf it? At short to medium range that AR is a beast.

Finished this tonight.
Great job by 343.
Some gorgeous levels.
It was a good move to have MC talk more. The captain of the Infinity was cliched and poorly written. Nobody would make it that that far in a professional military with that much authority and have such poor emotional control.
How'd he pass a psych eval ?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back