Halloween (spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The odds are that Rob Zombie will not direct the sequel to Halloween. I'd like to see what he'd have up his sleeves but its not necessarily a bad thing. They could definitely allow different directors a chance to give their take on Michael Myers' continuations as long as there is a tie between that and the last film......

Word. If Mustafa Akkad were still alive, this new movie would've never been made. He was not a fan of blood and gore at all.

Yes very true, he, Debra and John all mention this. Debra Hill even mentioned that too much gore is "Disgusting" and not scary. Halloween was anything but a huge gore fest, it was loaded with suspence, in which resulted in a scary movie.

To those whom require extreme voilence, blood, guts and plenty of gore, get yourselves checked.

I just picked up the NECA 8" Myers. Yes, 8", not 7". He is BIG, which is true to scale. It is an awesome figure if you are a fan of the plastic-statue type figures of McFarlane and NECA. He comes with an alternate head of the orange 'jack O' Lantern' mask from his breakout, which he wore briefly in the jumpsuit before getting the rotting Shatner mask. Speaking of the Shatner mask, it is an awesome head and the depth on it is amazing. The head is all one piece, but it really looks like there is a head underneath the mask. Talk about realism in this scale! He comes with the Myers tombstone base, which isnt' 100% screen accurate, but cool nonetheless. He also comes with two knives: the classic butcher knife and a smaller knife with a wavey handle. I don't remember the second one at all :confused:

Overall, an awesome figure and I highly recommend it at only $15. Now I just hope Sideshow gives us a 14" version.

I will be truly pissed if SSC doesn't offer up a Rob Zombie Michael Myers. They did it for Leatherface fans giving them the classic and updated, time for good ol' Mike's turn

I just picked up the NECA 8" Myers. Yes, 8", not 7". He is BIG, which is true to scale. It is an awesome figure if you are a fan of the plastic-statue type figures of McFarlane and NECA. He comes with an alternate head of the orange 'jack O' Lantern' mask from his breakout, which he wore briefly in the jumpsuit before getting the rotting Shatner mask. Speaking of the Shatner mask, it is an awesome head and the depth on it is amazing. The head is all one piece, but it really looks like there is a head underneath the mask. Talk about realism in this scale! He comes with the Myers tombstone base, which isnt' 100% screen accurate, but cool nonetheless. He also comes with two knives: the classic butcher knife and a smaller knife with a wavey handle. I don't remember the second one at all :confused:

Overall, an awesome figure and I highly recommend it at only $15. Now I just hope Sideshow gives us a 14" version.

Thanks for the info. NECA's small scale classic Michael has a nice realistic trick of the eyes with his mask and human eyes. I went out today and neither the local comic shop, Hot Topic, or Spencer's had him yet. I'm itching for this figure but I don't want to pay shipping from online if I don't have to. One thing I like about the NECA figure from what I can see, is the mask design is closer to classic Michael with some roughage and not totally Zombie's mask, so should be easy to custom it into a classic Michael figure.

Thanks for the info. NECA's small scale classic Michael has a nice realistic trick of the eyes with his mask and human eyes. I went out today and neither the local comic shop, Hot Topic, or Spencer's had him yet. I'm itching for this figure but I don't want to pay shipping from online if I don't have to. One thing I like about the NECA figure from what I can see, is the mask design is closer to classic Michael with some roughage and not totally Zombie's mask, so should be easy to custom it into a classic Michael figure.

Yes it does look just like the classic mask beat up, which I just fine with me. BTW, I found mine at FYE. My Spencers or Hot Topics don't have him yet. I've been looking for him for about 1 1/2 weeks so don't give up.

Picked up my 8 inch scale Myers today at Hot Topic. The depth of the portrait is incredible and really does look like the mask is a separate piece. Also, the base is HUGE!!! Definitely a cool piece.

Can someone who has it in hand please post pics here of the neca 7 inch Rob Zombie's Halloween Michael Myers figure?:monkey5

Thanks,
The Monster

Ask and ye shall recieve. I'm no MaulFan, but these should show the figure just fine. If you want a specific shot, just ask.

imgp2876dt9.jpg

imgp2877rq3.jpg

imgp2879mh6.jpg

imgp2880cm7.jpg

imgp2881jc3.jpg

I think the fig looks pretty cool but he kinda looks like he's smiling too much.

Like he's happy.

The Orange mask or the Shatner mask? :confused:

The orange mask is formed a bit into a smile, but he isn't smiling underneath that is for sure. The Shatner mask is as blank as always. Like I said, I'm not MaulFan so I don't take the best pics. Its an awesome figure. No happy smiles here :D

The Orange mask or the Shatner mask? :confused:

The orange mask is formed a bit into a smile, but he isn't smiling underneath that is for sure. The Shatner mask is as blank as always. Like I said, I'm not MaulFan so I don't take the best pics. Its an awesome figure. No happy smiles here :D

This one:

imgp2877rq3.jpg

Still looks awesome, just looks like he's smiling.

Ask and ye shall recieve. I'm no MaulFan, but these should show the figure just fine. If you want a specific shot, just ask.

imgp2876dt9.jpg

imgp2877rq3.jpg

imgp2879mh6.jpg

imgp2880cm7.jpg

imgp2881jc3.jpg

Wow!!! Buttmunch nice pics!!!! Thanks!!!! I can not wait to get mine tomorrow! I am more than happy with how these figures turned out! I can not wait for the 18 inch with sound!!!!!!:chew
However Sideshow, If you made 12 inch & PF figures of Michael Myers from Rob Zombie's Halloween, You would not be able to keep them in stock! Yours would sellout right away!!!!!! :cool:;)

Last edited:
Yes very true, he, Debra and John all mention this. Debra Hill even mentioned that too much gore is "Disgusting" and not scary. Halloween was anything but a huge gore fest, it was loaded with suspence, in which resulted in a scary movie.

To those whom require extreme voilence, blood, guts and plenty of gore, get yourselves checked.

whatever man, whats wrong with liking both styles? i like suspense but I'm a gore hound as well.

The NECA Halloween figure looks awesome! I noticed that Mike Myers came with a second knife (I believe that this is the knife taken from the trucker from the restroom at the truck-stop). How does that fit into the hand of the figure? Photos please, Buttmunch, thanks much! :cool:

Back