Hall of Armor - Anyone tried anything different then the highly expensive hot toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eljay360

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hall of Armor - Anyone tried anything different then the highly expensive hot toys ones? I am looking at the ToysBox stuff on eBay and considering it. Cant find much on the web at all on them. And I am wondering if I am just gonna be bummed that they are not authentic afterwards as far as the front facing side light on the left and right of the Hot Toys models.

Thinking about basically buying a couple of the clear ones that have the sculpt of the boxy background and painting them gun metal or silver type of thing to make them look more accurate.

Toysbox makes like 5 different kinds of these I think so I am curious whether to buy without lights and add my own led's or to buy the ones with lights already in them, etc. Pleas weigh in guys as I am about to pull the trigger on this **** and these are still expensive for a full set.

Attachments

• Hall of armor.jpg
    Hall of armor.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 173
The toy box ones are pretty good. I like the screen accurate hot toys versions but the price has gone crazy for those. Toybox does a good job though. Next to hot toys there's are probably the best.

Agree with Motu. ToyBox has some nice acrylic stuff available. From their Hall of Armor to acrylic stands and tables, they have some nice looking stuff.
Ryan

Back