Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally the CZ P09 Duty is at home.:yess:
mwe42u.jpg

Geez, that's so damn sexy! :clap

Just came beack from the range and I can say one thing, I love this gun.
The trigger is just perfect and it shoots great.
But I have to practise more with.
The one thing I did not like are the sigths, I found them to small, I hope that CZ made another ones like the one on a CZ SP-01 Tactical.

I don't mind the sights too much as I find they remind me ofthe factory Glock sights, which work as a duty type of weapon. I hope that these sell well enough that Trijicon will develop some HD sights for them.

I need your help fellas...

I've come across a great deal on two guns, but I'm only going to get one of them. A Beretta 96a1 and a Smith and Wesson M&P 40. Both chambered in .40 S&W.

Any feedback on either handgun would be most helpful. Thanks!

Beretta 96a1:
BRJ9A4F10_1.jpg

Smith Wesson M&P40:
1287744336.jpg

I like both, but I also vote the M&P40. A plus is that if you buy a factory barrel and magazines you can change it out to a 9mm yourself.

Also, the trigger isn't the most ideal so you should look into getting an Apex Tactical enhancement kit. Not a bad price, and it's 100% better.
https://apextactical.com

Got the phone call today from my LGS. It finally arrived :rock :rock

BULLPUPS in the House!!!!
2mhj1i0.jpg

Congrats on the new acquisitions!

What is the OAL on that Tavor?
I've seen others with a longer barrel, but the one you got is what I would get too if I was in the market for one.

Oh yeah, FDE FTW! :rock

Oh wow I want them too.
I'm curious about your Vortex SPARC, can he take the recoil of your weapon?
I had 4 of them and they al get malfunctions on mine Colt AR15 9mm so I don't trust them anymore.
Now I have a Konus red dot on it and it works flawless.

Last edited:
Sorry guys I misspoke, but I've had the Tavor since April. I just wanted a bullpup comparison pic. The Sparc has lasted 200 rounds on it so far without issue, but I am aware of their problems.

I would really like to get either a T-1/H-1 for it, but that's a lot of $$ when I"m just a weekend range warrior (If I start getting into regular 3 gun competitions that's another story as I'll tell the wife I "NEED" one).

:monkey1
Oh wow I want them too.
I'm curious about your Vortex SPARC, can he take the recoil of your weapon?
I had 4 of them and they al get malfunctions on mine Colt AR15 9mm so I don't trust them anymore.
Now I have a Konus red dot on it and it works flawless.

Have you considered a leupold deltapoint?
I've used one on my SCAR 17 (known to eat up glass and put them out of commission :lol) and it was flawless through about 400 rounds.

399-leupold-deltapoint.jpg

Back