Gun collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My weapon in this magazine. :D

rrs9km.jpg

Anyone here own a Rock River Arms rifle? I'm interested in getting one and wanted to know if anyone here had any experience with them.

Cleaning my shotgun this afternoon. My son saw my pistol bayonet in my gun kit and asked me to put it on the shotgun. He has dubbed it the "zombie apocolypse gun".:lol

Thanks Centurion and hairlesswookie I'm very happy and proud with it.
The last thing I have done is put a little white paint on the sights and it is looking much better now. I found the dots on the sights to small.

@hairlesswookiee;
This is the new version of the CZ P-07, maybe you can check this out someday.

Shooter, how does the trigger feel on your P-09?
Specifically, are you happy with the break and the amount of travel when the trigger resets?

The trigger is very good, better then the standard trigger from a CZ SP-01 Tactical that I had before. No grating what so ever.
The break is very dry and the travel is indeed a bit longer after reset but you get used to it.

I love the sharp edges of that trigger guard. It's similar to my SP-01 Phantom.

Btw, I just ordered the surefire P3X light. I was ready to buy the P2X Fury until I heard about the new model. Can't wait to get it next week!

Anybody successfully using rechargeable 123 batteries for their LED lights?

The trigger is very good, better then the standard trigger from a CZ SP-01 Tactical that I had before. No grating what so ever.
The break is very dry and the travel is indeed a bit longer after reset but you get used to it.

Awesome!
Thanks for the feedback.

I love the sharp edges of that trigger guard. It's similar to my SP-01 Phantom.

Btw, I just ordered the surefire P3X light. I was ready to buy the P2X Fury until I heard about the new model. Can't wait to get it next week!

Anybody successfully using rechargeable 123 batteries for their LED lights?

I've always bought a new pair, non-rechargeable.

I would think that rechargeable batteries would lose it's ability to hold a charge after every subsequent recharge, but I don't know for sure.

Thanks Centurion and hairlesswookie I'm very happy and proud with it.
The last thing I have done is put a little white paint on the sights and it is looking much better now. I found the dots on the sights to small.

@hairlesswookiee;
This is the new version of the CZ P-07, maybe you can check this out someday.

I'm probably going to get an aftermarket hammer for it. Cajun Gun Works announced that they are working on some parts for the P07 and P09 pistols. They are going to offer "duty" and "competition" packages for trigger jobs and stuff. I'm anxiously awaiting updates from them.

I took the KSG out to the range today. What a blast, but damn I forgot how bad a 12 gauge kicks. I recommend the Aguila mini-shells for you guys that don't want to have a sore shoulder. And my Inforce light that I got on sale finally arrived.

561x4.jpg

i4g0f4.jpg

hvz804.jpg

That KSG is awesome. I'm jealous.
I'm curious to how well the chamber switch feature works. Have you used it? Have you tried using different ammos?

Oh wow I like your KSG, to bad we can't have this here in the Netherlands.
And what are those grips on your CZ P-09?
It is not a Talon grip?

I've wanted a ksg since I first saw them on the market. Nice pickup
I went to the range yesterday and decided to rent a G27 just to see if I'd like it. I see why people say it's "snappy" but it wasn't bad. I shot pretty accurately with it too. I also brought a my 629 so that might be why I didn't mind the recoil.

Back