Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part of one of the clips we saw was a robot smacking a creature. It was a pretty cool sequence but from what I remember we didn't get a "great" look at the creature. That all being said it was cool enough to make me want to see this.

PacRimx-large.jpg

gijoe_photo1.jpg

Except the Pacific suits are cooler because they have no source material to go off of.

GI Joe is so out the left field.

Part of one of the clips we saw was a robot smacking a creature. It was a pretty cool sequence but from what I remember we didn't get a "great" look at the creature. That all being said it was cool enough to make me want to see this.

GDT said no trailer until december. :(

Last edited:
Ugh...
I hate when they do this... :gah:

https://www.slashfilm.com/guillermo-del-toros-pacific-rim-will-be-converted-to-3d/

Guillermo Del Toro’s ‘Pacific Rim’ Will Be Converted To 3D
Posted on Wednesday, September 12th, 2012 by Germain Lussier

Guillermo Del Toro didn’t want it, but he’s not signing the checks. Warner Bros. has announced that Pacific Rim, the director’s big budget robots vs. monsters sci-fi action adventure scheduled for release July 12, will be converted to 3D. It’ll also be released in 2D.

Variety first wrote about the conversion, which they say was a corporate decision and not a creative one.

Speaking with Collider earlier this summer, Del Toro said he didn’t want to do 3D because the robots and monsters were so big. Fast forward to 3:30.

Del Toro has never released a 3D film but you can be sure he’ll take great care with the conversion, even if it wasn’t ultimately his choice. That said, I’ll be searching “Pacific Rim 2D” on Fandango next Summer. What about you?

I have no idea why people hate 3D, just don't watch it in 3D. I hate Justin Bieber, so I don't watch or listen to any of his stupid music, but he has a right to live and breathe...not up to me:monkey3

I'll only pay to see a movie in 3D if it was actually filmed in 3D. **** the post-conversion, money grabbing crap.

Back