Guillermo del Toro's Pacific Rim!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would prefer Guillermo's "At the Mountains of Madness" over this any day. But producers are too greedy and dumb.

Would prefer Guillermo's "At the Mountains of Madness" over this any day. But producers are too greedy and dumb.

Absolutely....absolutely....One day I hope to resurrect that thread with news of it's return...

Sorry to break it to you but Guillermo del Toro already said that Prometheus “probably mark a long pause—if not the demise—of ATMOM.”

https://insidemovies.ew.com/2012/06/10/prometheus-ridley-scott-guillermo-del-toro-lovecraft/

Old news ofcourse.
This is just a temporary excuse cuz it's not making even the slightest sense.

Uh, so it couldn't happen because it's too similar to Prometheus?

...but a film about giant fighting robots. That's never been done before..especially not at least a dozen times in the past 5 years...

pacificrimusatoday.jpg

pacificrimewhq.jpg

Evangelion wasn't about giant robots fighting monsters.

no, but the unexplainable appearance of the angels, which I believe they first appeared out of the ocean if I'm correct, or was that what is under the eva unit that they found and it exploded, Adam or something? and then that lead to the coming of the angels and they had to create the Evas to defend earth.

Even though Evangelion is alot more layered and thick in it's story it does sound pretty similar on the surface of things.

Back