***GTA IV: XBOX LIVE Gamertag list***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spiderweb.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
It needs to be black and have a red hourglass shape on its butt. :lecture

Yeah Zack, please list the two in bold. A couple warnings though:

When i'm on the Congerking account, I can come across as a massive ass jerkface, and can sometime lack in gaming skills. I'm not sure why though.

When i'm on my leafscujo account, I CONSTANTLY complain about how bad some games (like Gears of War) are programmed, and then tend to sell those games. Also, I like to camp on top of containers in COD4 and laugh as I shoot people :D. When I'm on this account though, i'm not as much of an ass as I am on the Congerking account.

But yeah, I still have my BagelsNcheesey account. That's the one I usually play on. :cool:

Lolz, multiple personalities! I laugh when I kill people too in COD4, is that bad?? Well, I'll add them both tonight and a bunch of you other guys when I get back with GTA4.

God, this waiting is killer me. 10 1/2 hours for us West Coasters!!!!

Ohh that kinds kills the freakyness about them. They look way bigger then that in the picture. 6" spider is still big but those things look like there are twice that size.

maybe that was Saddam's master plan...to bio-engineer mutant camel spiders.

WMD's indeed!:D:lol

They're just Camel Spiders. They are not venomous. They just look hella huge because of the closeness of the camera. Look at the dudes sleeve and that's how you can see how big they really are. But if they were that big and one tried to attacked me, .45 or.223 to the dome!!

Back