***GTA IV: XBOX LIVE Gamertag list***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture That's nothing, check this out:

camel-spider.jpg

wtf_cat.jpg.w300h371_HeOTTJstzM5Z.jpg

If I saw one of those, it would be game over, I would just let it eat me

Good freaking God. I don't ever want to see a spider that size. I'd run away crying like a little girl if I saw one of those things looking at me.

Those spiders are seriously freaking me out.

My gamertag is tomandshell. I won't be getting the game from Amazon until Thursday and probably won't get to play it until after the kids go to bed and Lost is over.

I probably won't be getting the game until Thursday as well after I get back from college.

Gamertag darthviper7

Haven't been playing lately, but since I'm going home for the summer I'll have more time.

I think that we need a new thread on pet names that we will use for eachother in the game. To make it interesting we should not allow "******". Personally I like the term Dick Hole.

I have that phrase copyrighted :monkey3

You have to give me $1 every time you say it :D

And thanks for the concern you Dick Holes :D Someone gets one little arrival date wrong and all of a sudden I'm dead :rotfl

I have that phrase copyrighted :monkey3

You have to give me $1 every time you say it :D

And thanks for the concern you Dick Holes :D Someone gets one little arrival date wrong and all of a sudden I'm dead :rotfl

At least its a good way yo go out:D

Gears of War.

But I must warn you its the devils game.

I played GOW online and I didn't like it,I'm too into Halo I guess.

I only played GTA online a couple of times so far,and I'm not sure if it's as great as Halo 3 yet.But I have all night to give it a full analysis.

Back