Grphyx1's Get-up - 01.25.19 updates on page 35

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Grphyx1's Get-up

Nice update! :rock Great additions to your collection.

The Stormie and Ewoks statue is pretty cool.

Pretty face on the Tonner Harley.

I'm getting pretty close to finishing the first phase of reorganizing my collection. Hope to have pics up soon in my thread.

Love that Harley print. Where did you get it or who created it? It's great!

I forgot the name of the artist, but I got it at last year's wiz world in philly. Very nice gentleman with his daughter helping him. He also has some of the best felted stickers of all the characters too, I have the Harley on the back of my laptop. Will remember to get a card and pass the info to you in June of this year Voodoo Lou

Nice update! :rock Great additions to your collection.

The Stormie and Ewoks statue is pretty cool.

Pretty face on the Tonner Harley.

I'm getting pretty close to finishing the first phase of reorganizing my collection. Hope to have pics up soon in my thread.

Very pretty face on the Harley. Tha's why I went back and put her in the window well and got better lighting. But she is just a big Barbie. Kinda don't want to open up the Circe and the Arkham Ivy I have now. They are like 16 - 18" tall

wow great update and pictures! congrats on all your new additions. :rock

Holy poop nuggets, you've got a really nice collection yourself, Grphyx. I particularly like that Oola statue, your Dark Crystal stuff, and the framed art. Also, I always love it when I see a bunch of those Women of DC statues all together.
There's other awesomeness in here, too. I just don't want to ramble on too much :wink1:

Last edited:

I saw the Buffy Tikis and you won me over!!! (Plus, I saw the FarScape collection!!)

Great setup, Grphyx! :rock

Hey Thanks for the great comments, makes me want to keep it up! Seriously I love that you guys looked and gave comments.

Great collection, congrats

awesome collecton Grphyx

Holy poop nuggets, you've got a really nice collection yourself, Gryphyx. I particularly like that Oola statue, your Dark Crystal stuff, and the framed art. Also, I always love it when I see a bunch of those Women of DC statues all together.
There's other awesomeness in here, too. I just don't want to ramble on too much :wink1:
The Cover Girls of DC really do look amazing when grouped together and always much better in hand. These companies need to get some of the amazing photographers from this forum to take the pics

I just had to take another look at your overall Collection again Graphx :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock
I do the same thing in your thread Colossus, you have an amazing collection
I saw the Buffy Tikis and you won me over!!! (Plus, I saw the FarScape collection!!)

I missed out on the very first Electic Tiki Buffy, and I kick myself for it.

Great setup, Grphyx! :rock

Nice collection, I gotta show my wife she loves Strawberry Shortcake! :clap :clap :clap

Beautiful stuff G :rock :rock
Lovely set up and this piece is awesome :lol
018-1.jpg

020-2.jpg

Excellent :clap :duff
x :wave

Last edited:

EDNA....thats it!. I've been racking my brains trying to remember her name since I saw that piccie, so thank you! :duff :lol

She talks too, that's very cool, I've never seen that piece before and she was my favourite part of that film (though I've not seen it for ages), congrats pal :rock
x :clap :wave

Thanks for all the great comments, makes me want to do another update:lol
EDNA....thats it!. I've been racking my brains trying to remember her name since I saw that piccie, so thank you! :duff :lol

She talks too, that's very cool, I've never seen that piece before and she was my favourite part of that film (though I've not seen it for ages), congrats pal :rock
x :clap :wave

No problem, glad I was able to jog the memory, yes she actually responds to about 7 or 8 different vocal questions and sounds just like the movie
great collection. love the Dark Crystal & Clash of the Titans shelves.

Thanks addicted2collecting, here's hoping that they do make Dark Crystal 2! Love them

Just got our Tom Whalen "who framed Roger Rabbit" framed so decided to post some pics of the media room coming together.

035-2.jpg

036-3.jpg

Got a bunch of thingies in recently but will do a proper shoot when we get some cabinets to put them in. Two of the recent additions.

DSCN3480.jpg

068.jpg

Back