Growing A Beard: Do You Have What It Takes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy claimed he was forced out of the Police, because people made fun of his beard.
I found it under the title of The Most Fake Looking Real Beard Ever
most-fake-looking-real-beard-ever-6863-1236688612-0.jpg

He just needs a little fishing rod and a Toadstool

I am very anal over keeping my hygene up and so I shave regularly. My sister wanted to see how crazy not shaving would drive me so she bet me that I couldn't go 6 weeks without shaving. Well, I took her up on it and it was nasty. I hated it.:lol Especially with it being summer and all.

When I was at University of Toronto in my first year, my dorm had a beard contest. The winner would be the person who kept a beard going for the longest.

I won. :)

i grow my beard so i dont have to shave as often. I barely sleep nowadays so i am always too tired to shave in the am and too lazy in the pm. Now that i am out of the service i have no reason to be clean shaved.

I can't for the life of me picture you with a beard. :lol

:lol :lol

beard for a while, ponytail for a while, goatee for a while... all in my drunken college years.

It all ended when after a few drinks, i started taking shots of flaming zambucas, and lit up my goatee. :lol

This guy claimed he was forced out of the Police, because people made fun of his beard.

Nah...i think i believe...I also believe that this guy is a dork!:monkey1

He's not a bad looking guy. Why he chooses to grow that crappy beard is beyond me! He needs to become Amish.

I've got Wolvie whiskers ATM,
Always used to have a goatee, esp when I shaved my head. Stopped me looking like a weeble :)

Further to the post on razors, shaving faom is another needless expense. I always use liquid hand soap for whatever part of my face I happen to be shaving and that's just as good.

Cheers,
Doug

I wonder if his wife walks funny?

:monkey3

a bit of rugged stubble is about as far as I will go, beards are so last century :rolleyes: :lol

plus I find people with beards usually smell :sick

a bit of rugged stubble is about as far as I will go, beards are so last century :rolleyes: :lol
plus I find people with beards usually smell :sick

No way! Beards are bad-assss. And no offense, but if people in the UK take bathing as seriously as they take care of their teeth, I imagine more than just the bearded people smell. :lol

I kid. I love the UK. Bad teeth and all.

According to the song...he does.

Jingle Bells
Santa Smells
Rudolph lost his way

Santa's Helpers
went on strike
and the only rhyme I can find for way is not "PC"

Nooooo.......it's:

Jingle Bells
BATMAN smells.....

Santa doesn't smell! :mad:

Back