Greetings from the UK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erutainim

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new member based in the UK. I have been collecting for as long as I can remember, focusing on T1/T2 mixed with some other general Schwarzenegger pieces. I also collect H.R. Giger merchandise.

T2 is my all time favourite movie (it's practically part of my identity now), and I've been lucky enough to meet Arnold and the rest of the cast (most recently Linda Hamilton) over the years.

I'm also a digital artist, focusing on realism portraits. When I'm not looking for new collectibles I'm most likely drawing or playing video games (I work for a large gaming studio, so it comes with the job).

I'm very happy to be here amongst fellow collectors and I'm excited to get involved!

Thank you, and see you around (mostly in Aliens and Robots).

Hello all, I am a new member based in the UK. I have been collecting for as long as I can remember, focusing on T1/T2 mixed with some other general Schwarzenegger pieces. I also collect H.R. Giger merchandise.

T2 is my all time favourite movie (it's practically part of my identity now), and I've been lucky enough to meet Arnold and the rest of the cast (most recently Linda Hamilton) over the years.

I'm also a digital artist, focusing on realism portraits. When I'm not looking for new collectibles I'm most likely drawing or playing video games (I work for a large gaming studio, so it comes with the job).

I'm very happy to be here amongst fellow collectors and I'm excited to get involved!

Thank you, and see you around (mostly in Aliens and Robots).
Hello my friend, Welcome to the forum. SkyNet is here. I suppose you might say " I'll be back "

wavesmile.gif
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show! :wave

Back