Greetings From N.C

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AStar

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, just wanted to drop in and give a proper introduction. You folks are probably going to laugh at me, but to be honest im just now discovering this massive market of 1/6th figures. I had no idea just how big of a fanbase these types of collectibles had. Recently discovered after hearing about the release of the "M.J Hot Toys figure". After a bit of research & browsing the web/eBay, I discovered a whole new world. Now, Im just in total shock about all that awesome things that are offered through "Sideshow/Hot Toys, Medicom & every other company that produces collectibles.

I look forward to my time here at the board, hopefully making some new friends on the way that will gladly show me the ropes of collecting these awesome items. Bare with me, as I stated im new to this "genre" of collecting, so if you happen to run across one of my "n00b" questions in a thread please go easy on me..! :lol

woot .... :monkey1
sexy-north-carolina-tarheel-girls-19.jpg

Back