Greetings from Calgary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dback25

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi there everybody.

I just recently joined after finding out about the forum from a couple of other site (statueforum and unoffical spawnboards.) I just started collecting Hot Toys figure this August with the purchase of Capt. America: First Avanger and then a couple of weeks later I picked up the SDCC Rescue Version, since then I've picked up the exclusive Capt. Jack Sparrow, Nick Fury and Hawkeye. I'm not sure what made me start to collect them but now that I have a few, I'm hooked.

DSCF4653.jpg

DSCF4657.jpg

DSCF4380.jpg

I just realized that I don't have a normal picture of Capt. Jack. All the ones I have are all funny ones.

As for a little about myself, I currently work as a graphics designer/administration for a local building supply company but they are closing our office/renaming the compnay at the end of the month so I'm heading back to my old job as store merchandiser at one of the local store.

As for other interests, I enjoy watching and playing hockey, collecting the odd piece of original comic art, building Lego and collecting.

I look forward to chatting with everybody.

Back