Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well.. I'm a massive GL fan so I'm probably gonna PO it anyhoo :monkey1 I have the 1:1 GL lantern power battery on the way so this would be pretty perfect with it (though a good $600 more than it too :lol) and it would be my first life size bust. I have the Iron Man MkVI bust but its legendary scale.

You mean the DC Collectibles battery? I have that one on order.

I am starting to think the artistic force behind the PF and the life-size bust are homophobic...Both are horrible-looking.

I am starting to think the artistic force behind the PF and the life-size bust are homophobic...Both are horrible-looking.

Again, wrong GL

The artist are homophobic? But it looks horrible? WTF?

Not sure if serious

He was trying to say that the artist is homophobic and therefore messed up the sculpts on purpose. Which would make sense if this was Alan Scott, the Green Lantern that they wrote as gay in the New 52. However it makes no sense for Hal Jordan. Nor does it make sense since I don't think either sculpt looks "horrible".

and I doubt he was serious.

Looks like Adam West or even Madds Millken.....Put a hat and black coat on him and you have a nice green hornet

Looks like Adam West or even Madds Millken.....Put a hat and black coat on him and you have a nice green hornet

Really?...
Mads-Mikkelsen-mads-mikkelsen-8948613-1680-1050.jpg

Adam-West-9542349-1-402.jpg

Uh...no

Back