Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like where's the white streak man?

jordangray.jpg

Is this some Neal Adams art? Looks like it came from the Green Lantern/Green Arrow team up books.

Definitely not Adams. I'm pretty sure that's John Byrne's work....

This is disappointing. I hope there is something wrong with that photo they're using. He appears to lack confidence, not a Latern trait.:slap

I personally have no interest in the character so easy pass as far as buying this but I personally think it looks great. Surprised to see all the negative comments. To each there own. Hopefully Green lantern fans are happy with it.

wow. only took 24 posts before someone had something positive to say.

I remember all the passes we heard when GL PF preordered. Then shazam! They were selling like hotcakes. Will have to see this from all angles. So far I am digging it. It's different.

the complaints about the PF was the chiseled muscles. How extremely over defined everything was. So they come back with a more relaxed look on this piece, and that doesnt win either.

Some people, I dont think they are happy unless they are upset.

The complaints will come from those that dont think this Bist looks as iconic as the Supes or Bats busts, and I would agree with that perspective...:lecture

Kinda hard to be as iconic as those two. Besides, I like the more relaxed look on Hal's face. Personal opinion.

Kinda hard to be as iconic as those two. Besides, I like the more relaxed look on Hal's face. Personal opinion.

Sorry m8 I meant ICONIC GL. Personally would have loved to have seen it base on Neal Adams or Ivan Reis.... Love the look thos guys gave GL... Personal preference..". Though it isn't like I could afford this with some PFs a coming...lol

Maybe its just me, but I feel a Broome likeness to the piece. Its very early in the GL career. A slimed down, not very muscular, Hal Jordan.

Need to see the full reveal before I can pass judgement...Definitely a huge improvement compared to the sneak peek video during the DC licensing announcement from a couple of years back.

They need to lower the editions on these bust. GL should be at 500. Anything higher and he'll be on sale like alot of the other bust.

Maybe its just me, but I feel a Broome likeness to the piece. Its very early in the GL career. A slimed down, not very muscular, Hal Jordan.

You mean Gil Kane. Broome was a writer. :) And it's not just you - last night I said I thought it was a great Silver Age GL bust on the other forum.

Really, if you want true 'iconicity' you can't go wrong with Kane, who co-created the modern-day character and drew it through the 60's.

Last edited:
Back