Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
400174-Green-Lantern-Life-Size-Bust-Preview.jpg

Up for order next week.

Looks like Adam West or even Madds Millken.....Put a hat and black coat on him and you have a nice green hornet

Yup he kinda does

Really like the look of this bust especially the the headsculpt. Really don't care for the look of the PF personally, but this one looks great. congrats to anyone getting this

Not really a fan of Green Lantern, but I do like the look of this bust's portrait. It's gotta nice vintage vibe going on. I guess the smirk does kinda look like he was caught by Superman trying to hide a silent fart or something. It's growing on me every time I see it, though. It's just one pic so far too.

Steven

Not really a fan of Green Lantern, but I do like the look of this bust's portrait. It's gotta nice vintage vibe going on. I guess the smirk does kinda look like he was caught by Superman trying to hide a silent fart or something. It's growing on me every time I see it, though. It's just one pic so far too.

Steven

I like it too. Very Silver Age look. Would prefer a grey streak in the hair though.

The new pics clinch it for me. I will pass on it. I don't care for the likeness and his head is turned too far to his right compared to the Batman and Supes 1:1s (if you keep the bases facing forward).

$700+ saved! :yess:

I do think a black base with Green highlights would have been better. Too much green IMO.

Back