Green Lantern Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally have no interest in the character so easy pass as far as buying this but I personally think it looks great. Surprised to see all the negative comments. To each there own. Hopefully Green lantern fans are happy with it.

I personally have no interest in the character so easy pass as far as buying this but I personally think it looks great. Surprised to see all the negative comments. To each there own. Hopefully Green lantern fans are happy with it.

I dig it, definitely, but the question is going to be price and also with the amount of stuff I have ordered, so right now it's an I don't know.....

I dig it, definitely, but the question is going to be price and also with the amount of stuff I have ordered, so right now it's an I don't know.....

Well at least there's no need to rush Josh. From what I have seen with bust they don't sell out immediately so you should have time to evaluate and even wait for in hand pics. As far as price I would assume close to
the price of Batman and Superman unless they really feel he won't sell like the others. Having said that isn't more likely that they would just reduce the edition size rather than the price if they were worried about sales?

I personally have no interest in the character so easy pass as far as buying this but I personally think it looks great. Surprised to see all the negative comments. To each there own.

I'm not buying it, but I think it looks great.

It's only one pic, but I am not digging this one so far. He seems to look too old and skinny. The Supes and Batman life size busts are head and shoulders above this one.

Love my Batman Life size bust. Looking forward to Superman. Gonna put them in front of my Alex Ross World's Finest WB print.
But sorry to say this leaves me underwhelmed. Hopefully more pics will show it in a different light.

Back